View Single Post
Old 15th May 2009, 08:59 AM   #11
Raymond

Re: 7&a half years.wants marriage!

Chanelin I am amazed that you have been going with your boyfriend for seven and a half years and he has not proposed to you i.e. hasn't asked you to marry him. I thought you were engaged. Maybe there is some sense in what the pastor said in giving it a break to see if it is right. Surely a proposal should be forthcoming if you are talking about marriage in two years? There is something stalemate about the situation although if you have agreed to get married to each other then I suppose you are engaged, but it all seems a bit wooly in a way without a definite proposal. I think you at least need a ring to show that you are spoken for. Even Mary was bethrothed to Joseph until they got married.

Sorry to be personal but how far do you go physically? I know you are keeping pure but if he is kissing etc. I don't think he has the right to if he has not asked you to marry him. I never even held my wifes hand until I had proposed. After that I felt we could kiss and hold, looking forward to the wedding after which anything was right.

Somehow you may be driving things but there is nothing from him. I don't know.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote