View Single Post
Old 8th July 2017, 11:12 AM   #2
Hope51

Re: My husband sent messages to a prostitute

I wonder if your husband has found it difficult to raise the subject of your tiredness and sex? it’s a very sensitive subject to talk about as I have found with my husband recently. He is the one who won’t openly talk about his feelings on this topic. He just told me to go elsewhere for sex if it bothers me. That piece of advice wasn’t what I wanted to hear really!

Perhaps your husband felt he would be rejected by any suggestions of sex and just buried his head in the sand rather than possibly face an emotional discussion. I think the fact that he messaged a prostitute but didn’t actually meet her in the end at least demonstrates that he was perhaps frustrated but not serious about going through with it.

I understand how you feel about the trust issues now but perhaps his behaviour was a cry for a little love and attention. Admittedly he went about it the wrong way because he should have spoken to you about how he felt so that you had the chance to make some positive changes.

He admits he’s made a mistake and that he is learning so perhaps things can slowly recover from this? Maybe find some quality time together when you aren’t tired and rebuild an intimate relationship again. I’m assuming you once shared a loving relationship so I’m guessing you can get back to the good times once again.

I hope things improve.
Hope51 is offline   Reply With Quote