Thread: Hair Today...
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2011, 04:48 PM   #2
chosen

Re: Hair Today...

When a women is pregnant she doesn't shed hair, so afterwards she will loose far more than usual, that is normal. As she has long hair that will make it far more noticeable than if a women has short hair like me.(Which shows that I clearly dont believe that a Christian woman needs to have long hair or haircovering)
I do wonder if the problem is with you and not her actually, if you have such an obsession about this and such an aversion to hair that you have to shave your head, you have a REAL problem.
Maybe you need to seek out help, maybe from your doctor?

If it is your wifes hair that you think is making you like this, then the only way to make it much less noticeable is for her to have it short. Honestly nearly every Christian female frined that I have has short hair, and they are very spirit filled and godly ladies, It really isnt necessary to have to have long hair.
The l answewr to your last question is no, there isnt a way that you can stop her sheding hair, it is a natural process which we all do, especially in the months folllowing child birth.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote