View Single Post
Old 10th January 2014, 01:46 PM   #179
Roses

Re: I don't love my wife and never have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto View Post
But he doesn't have to live my life, I do. Each person's experience is different. To your point about divorce being made clear... if I gamble away all my families money and leave us in poverty, is that grounds for divorce. If I sell drugs and keep my family in danger, is that grounds for divorce. If I never get a job and have my wife slaving tireless to make ends meet, is that grounds for divorce. If your spouse decides they no longer want to have sex, is that grounds. How about they tell you they are no longer interested in the opposite sex, how about that. Under Christian law only sexual immorality is reason.
Personally, I feel that you wouldn't need to justify your own action this way. After all, it's your life to live and you already know what's right for you after thinking long and hard over two decades.

I personally think nobody can condemn you for your own action which was taken after long and careful considerations in several aspects e.g. moral, practical etc etc.

Pulling out Bibles quotes to condemn other people's action and preach against is not what this site is meant for.