View Single Post
Old 18th May 2006, 01:38 PM   #9
brandy24

Re: My husband had an affair and got another woman pregnant?

Always Green, When my husband asked me to have another baby. I had no clue about the other woman and her pregancy. If I did, I would have said, "Hell No!!" All this information came out a few weeks ago. I am seriously thinking about getting out, but I have to have my baby first. The reason I was unfaithful to my husband was because of how he treated me in the begginning of our relationship. I didn't have an affair of the heart like he did. One was a one night stand with someone I dated years ago. and the other one was a here and there type thing. None of them involved my feelings being compromised from my husband. I know it was wrong, but at the time I needed a release. In his case, it was an affair of the heart. I love you's were being thrown around and a baby was planned (not an accident). 2 wrongs do not make a right but its done. The times my husband was accusing me of stepping out, I wasn't. This wasn't til later. I heard it so much, that i just did it. He was in a really bad relationship before ours, where the girl got pregnant for someone else and tried to say it was his child. She scared him in turn he always thought that I could be capable of doing the same thing. So he would make up fantasies in his mind about what all I could be doing. All of which was a load of crap. I love him, but I know our relationship can never be like it was in the past. He had an intimate relationship with another woman for 3.5 months and told her he loved her. Just the thought of that makes me want to throw-up! I think he's only there now because he is comfortable. We have a pretty decient life, a few dollars saved up, and there isn't anything we could possibly want. I wait on this man hand and foot. I taught him how to pay bills, bought him a truck, and is taking care of his daughter from a previous relationship and taking his ****. While still holding down a career, taking care of home, and going to school. Who else would do all that and I don't dabble in his money or ask him for anything that I can't provide from myself. So I ask? Do I really need all this drama in my life?