Thread: I Need Help Bad
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2008, 10:26 PM   #1
Ricky6039

I Need Help Bad

Let me first start by saying that me and my wife meet in 1977 in school we dated the last 2 years of school and then got marryed in 1979. Everything was fine i have not enjoyed being with anyone more then i have her. Well in 1982 i started seeing a change in her she would come home from work and get right in the bath tub and take the phone with her this went on for awhile her still doing the same thing i would ask her if anything was wrong and she would say no but i knew there was. So one day i got off work early and went and got a thing to hook up to the phone and when someone picks up the reciver it starts recording. I had it all hooked up by the time she got home and she done the same thing got in the tub and had the phone so i went outside until she got out of the tub and made sure she was off the phone so i got the tape out of the recorder and went to my car and listened to the tape. And everything i was thinking came true at that point sure enough she was talking to her boss where she works and they was making plans to be together. So i confrunted her about it and i let her listen to the tape and she said that was not her talking anyway we ended up separating over it no deviroce and one day she called wanting to get back together so we did.

Everything was fine for a couple more years and then out of the blue she desides she wants a deviorce so she filed and we went out own way although it almost killed me the one time i really felt like killing myself so i finally got over her alittle and in around 11 months she started leaving notes on my door saying she missed me and wanted to talk so as much as i loved her i did and we got back together and remarryed and then.

December 13, 2006 we had a spat about me having to wait on her so long after she got off work because she wanted to stand and talk to her freinds so when we got home i asked her if she wanted me to leave and she said yes so i did and the next day i tryed everything to get her to let me caome back and she would not there was nothing i could say or do to change her mind i begged her for a couple days didnt work i never talked to her or even seen her until October 30 2007 she never did file for deviorce or anything she called my work wanting me to call her i did she wanted to meet and talk after work we meet and i asked her what she wanted she wanted to get back together although she had been living with a guy while we was apart much younger then her and was abusing her not fisacally so like a stupid person i took her back. Now we went out and rented a trailer and everthing together and then tuesday she said she was going to go and stay with her mom acouple days because we was having some trouble with our grandson and she wanted to be around him i sad ok thats cool i thought she would be home thursday after work but that didnt happen so i decided to take a ride and i went by the guys house she was living with before and sure enough her car was there and i havent seen her since her whole family has called her fussing and my son went off on her.

Now this time it is hurting so bad and i dont know what to do i havent felt like this any of the other times and the bad thing is the day she left she left a note and telling me she loved me and there was not anyone one else and she would be back. But its hurting me so bad because i dont know what to do all i do is sit around and cry cant sleep or eat i sit and look out the window just hoping i see her car coming but i know its not. I just love her so much
Ricky6039 is offline   Reply With Quote