Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2006, 08:37 PM   #8
hoxton

Re: today

Helenrw200,

He has just gone out, he give me a hug (he knew I was upset) He says to me honey please dont worry yourself I love you and only you. It sticks in my throat because I know he loves me but it does not stop him doing what he does and like you said I only have his word for it that it has stopped and to be honest he has lied to me so many times his word does not stand for much,

And your right If you have a boring sex life it can happen and if you have an active sex life it can happen they have proved that.
Last night while being intimate I just said no I want to go to sleep now I told him he was selfish and just turned over. I dont know what came over me I just felt that I did not want to lie I was upset thinking about him wanting her or still seeing her maybe he compares us and it made me feel ill I just turned over, cried myself to sleep because I dont want to feel like this and most days I am ok its just that when it gets in my head it gets stuck there, but how can he make me feel like a princess one min and then I hate him the next.

we have a good life and I love him to bits it is just that side to him. He is a womaniser allways will be It is just if I can live with it or not, For now I am trying,

Thanks for listening,

Amanda x