Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2006, 05:13 PM   #14
helenrw200

Re: today

Hi Amanda

yes that's exactly it, it's the thought of the person you love being intimate with someone else, not even necessarily in a sexual way, just sharing something that should be between the two of you, it devalues what you thought you had, makes you lose self confidence........how can they say it doesn't detract from what they feel for you ? I just don't get the way they think.
my partner too refuses to discuss what happened with this woman on the phone and now gets angry if I bring it up, won't even tell me if she's local ( which obviously makes a huge difference if she is )or even her name. I didn't see his txts to her, but her txts were very explicit and even said can't wait to see you. Yet he denies he had any intention of ever meeting her..........yeah right.

I can't forgive him for all this so I can't see there's a future, if he shows any concern about me now I just think he's pretending, he must be, if he could do something like this how can he care about me ?

I've been monophobic since I was a child, but managed to keep it at bay for years, refusing to give into it, last 2 years or so it's gotten worse, I'm hoping therapy can help,can't hurt anyway.

Take care Amanda, hugs.

Helen