View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2013, 12:20 PM   #5
Roses

Re: Hoping to move forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car111 View Post
Hi All!

Here's my story. I had been on this forum a few months ago but haven't posted in a long time.

Then one day he told me that he was second guessing his decision. He missed me and wanted to work on things. I felt shocked because I had been moving on. We are now reconciling and trying to rebuild our marriage. He is still at his brother's apartment. We still have a lot of issues we are slowly working through and we are going to start MC soon.
Hi

I see that you had posted earlier this year. You posted:

"I have been married to my husband for 8 years and he just told me he no longer is in love with me, just doesn't feel that spark there anymore, doesn't care for me, etc, etc. Completely caught me off guard and now I am in the situation of waiting around for him to come around or leaving him. sorry for rambling on"

I'm sure you have been asked this before if not over this forum but by friends of yours who care about you, perhaps? Q: Are you sure your h hasn't been seeing other women whilst he's separated from you? It is often said that when a man or a woman says, "I love you but I am not in love with you", there's usually someone else in the background. Perhaps, not always but this happens often, they say...

It looks like you have been "waiting around" for him to come around for so long. Being a single Mum with three children must be really hard (as Ronnoco says).

You also allowed him to re-enter into your life after you were already dealing with your solicitor to divorce him. This may make him think that you are always available whatever he does or says?

You could forever wait around for him. But knowing you are posting your thread like you did, you are also very unsure of the future with this man? Staying put with him may be a safe choice for the time being but I am not sure what the long-term damage would be to you in case he changes his mind again?