Thread: advice needed
View Single Post
Old 31st August 2005, 09:37 PM   #12
woodywasp

Re: advice needed

I have kept away from my Wife for over a week now last night I came home and and I had not been home long when they was a knock at the door I answered it and were met by 3 strange men whom I did not know one of them came at me and assaulted me I obviously fought back and managed to get the better of one of them but got a kicking off the others.I did not call the Police but bathed my arm and went to bed . I got up this morning all 4 tyres on my car were flat one of them had been slashed and I was late to work as a result. Then this evening I was on my way home when a silver car pulled up at the side of me I realised the Driver was my wifes sister my Wife was sat in the back she glanced at me for a few seconds then looked the other way my son was nowhere to be seen!. I came home again and spoke to one of my friends on the phone. He is under the impression that the 3 guys who came round to my home were sent by my Wife and that she had followed me in her sisters car to see if I had been hurt badly. I have not retaliated in any way so why do I find myself in this position where my Wife cant even look at me in my face? Did my Wife send these guys round? and if so does she really hate me that much that she would do such a thing? I have to ask myself the question now that if this was something to do with my Wife then why do I feel so bad about my marriage breaking down? It may well be that these guys have nothing to do with my Wife but what if they did? I understand what you have wrote Liz and I appreciate it but maybe I am completely barking up the wrong tree here. Maybe just maybe my Wife does not have PND and it just vindictive when it comes to me . What I fail to understand is how things could have got so bad between us that she hates me so much she could not even look me in the face when I am her husband and it is pretty obvious that given her approach to me this evening that she must really despise me . I do not think time will heal this . I am beginning to wonder if anything will. How could she become like this??