Thread: I Need Help Bad
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2008, 01:13 PM   #4
Ricky6039

Re: I Need Help Bad

Thanks 1aokgal i know everything you say is true i do just need to walk away and never look back the time she was gone for 11 months i was well on my way to getting over her i really didnt care if i seen her or not but my girl sent me a text message saying her mom wanted to talk to me so like a dummy i told her to tell her mom to call me she did and she was crying and wanted to know if we could meet somewhere and talk she wanted to ask me for her forgiveness although she asked everyone in her family to. So i feel for her again.

It has been 7 days now since i have seen or talked to her and i know thats a good thing because the more time goes by the easyer it will be i have gave her mom a letter to give her if she every seen her again and she said she mailed one to me but when i get it it will go in the trash because i dont want to read it. My grandson is taking this hard because he was really happy when we got back together because when she was living with that guy he didnt get to see her any and when we was together it was like 3 or 4 times a week and it breaks my heart to see him like that but i go up there everyday and spend time with him and i think that helps both of us.

I think maybe this time it will wake me up. The only thing i worry about is trying to keep from loosing everything i have by not being able to pay for it but we will see how that goes.
Ricky6039 is offline   Reply With Quote