Thread: I Need Help Bad
View Single Post
Old 7th February 2008, 11:44 PM   #5
1aokgal

Re: I Need Help Bad

Ricky6039..

Believe me when I say if you lost every material thing you ever accumulated this all can be restored in time. What can never be restored is your self esteem, your good health, your faith that someone loves you in a right and decent way. There are so many women who wish there was a good man like you in life for them. These are God fearing women who know the moral way of life and want a chance to find a partner and lover. You need to get over this woman now. Do not be there when she wants to pull your string.

You need to find your dignity again and not allow someone to beat you into the ground. You do not need another man's leavings and this woman who swore she would love you until death do you part has broken every trust with you. This woman is POISON. I am sure the latest lover/boyfriend will kick her to the curb. She may already be crawling back to your bed. She can't make it on her own and she is HIGH on the drama she creates. Listen, love is quiet and caring and, though there is passion, it is about the love that is in the eyes and the heart. Your right chosen partner would NEVER leave your side.

You made a mistake and she is an addiction when you care about someone and jeopardize your own well being. It is all about her. Is there alcohol here involved? The woman is not wired tight it seems. You do the right thing and give stability to children, grandchildren and don't let this woman do you over again. Enough is enough. Where is your backbone?

Make a point to ask God to give you the insight to do the right thing. You will love again and choose someone with moral character. stay clear of her family and any connection except the children. When you go to meet another person in your life be very selective. You are a good man and belongings can be replaced in time.

Don't shop in clubs or bars..look to someone who has decent values to introduce you to an acquaintance or join a church with single class for over 40. I want to see you happy and not shredded and miserable. Things can be replaced. Bite the bullet and spend the money for a good lawyer and kiss her off!

Last edited by 1aokgal; 7th February 2008 at 11:52 PM.