View Single Post
Old 10th March 2009, 12:57 AM   #3
NeilRX1

Re: Wife needs " Me time"

I have offered up the idea of counselling and she insits that she wants to get counselling on her own, but I have heard her speak of this before and never done anything. After my last blog I recieved an text message from her asking her to come and pick up some laundry that I had requested the night I left and on the text also said to come and pick the cloths up when our children go to their swimming lessons, this was the night after I left she was very angry, sayn that I had left a message on a facebook status sayn that I "miss my wife and kids" and she was upset sayng that she didnt want anyone to know what was going on, because she didnt want to expain to her family why her husband isnt home. And was also angry that I told the kids that I was going away for a while and didnt know when I was coming home , she said I didnt have to do that because she was the one who had to pick up the peices when I left, I explained I was just telling them because as I was leaving I was emotional nd felt they should know so they didnt wonder where I was. I told her that I loved her and wanted to come home and she said "not right now" insitsting that she needs to move outta this " crappy" place(we didnt leave on good terms with the landords) and get into the new place and focus her emotions on the kids and her feeling as well. I didnt feel llike I was getting anywhere, I continued to explain to her that a marrige requires work, and that after 2 years of marrige it wasnt enough time to give up? I havnt spoken to her since sat, and I went on sunday to go get my cloths, and that morning I worte a letter explaing that I wasnt willing to give up and I wanted to fight for our marrige, but that I also would respect her time. I also bought her flowers and laid the note and the flowers on the bed, I have to talk to her by friday to discuss finances that we together have made commitments as well as our monthly bills, that she cant avoid as you know in a mrrige everything is united, including our bank account etc. Also throughout this whole thing we were moving in the process of packing and she is planning on moving but hasnt told me how? she obviously hasnt thought this through, I asked her Sat night if I could still help her move and she said" I will think about it" so I am thinking about writing an email wendesday asking her to call me thursday to talk about the finances, as well as moving and asking her if I can still help. I have also made the last 2 day productiverly and have looked up some pedeiatricians in our area to help her with that, and slowly outside show her I am willing to change and be a family man....anyone have any suggestions.
NeilRX1 is offline   Reply With Quote