View Single Post
Old 19th December 2015, 03:44 PM   #1
Meowgi

Confused feelings about marriage

Hi,

I have been married for 2 years and have been in a relationship with my husband for 13yrs. I love him but sometimes I wonder if I'm still in love with him. He's a brilliant person and we've never cheated or broken up the whole 13yrs we've been together but often I don't feel excited by him.

Last year I started having feelings for a friend of ours. I never acted on this. My best friend also has feelings for this same guy. Knowing this I decided to never share how I feel about him with anyone. Today she told me that they both admitted they like each other and they are now together. I'm really happy for her but also feel sad that he likes her in that way and not me. I know it sounds very selfish, but it's the truth.

My husband and I have been talking about having a baby soon. I'm worried about these mixed feelings I've been having about him, and being attracted to another man. I'm worried that having a baby might make things worse even though I really want one. I don't know what to do and I feel very alone. Any advice or thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Meowgi is offline   Reply With Quote