View Single Post
Old 4th October 2010, 05:13 PM   #4
chosen

Re: How do I take the final step?

Heather, for me and my husband we had little choice. He was divorced by his wife after she met another man, and I found out something so awful about my ex that I had to seperate for my childrens future safety. I asked my husband to leave the day I found out, and he only came back a couple more times to get things.It was heartbreaking of course as your situation is also.
I can only speak for myself, but if my husband had behaved as yours had,and refused to stop this affair, I couldnt stay, and probably couldnt have him back or trust him again, but only you know if you could do that or not.However he would have to make the decision to stop seeing the other lady first.

Good idea to be out when he comes again, and to be honest, a time of being apart may make things clearer for both of you. It will give you time and space to think and make a decision.

I'm not sure if I should say this, but I did get a lot of strength from God because I am a Christian, and He was all I had. He was my rock and he kept me from going under.
Both my parents were dead and I had no close family, but somehow you will manage to come out the otherside.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote