View Single Post
Old 5th November 2015, 05:10 PM   #2065
ralfgarnett

Re: Recently separated after 17 years of marriage honest advice and views needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
yes they are. Our present dog couldnt care less, and the last one either. The one before was deaf, the one before that wasnt bothered even though she was a wippet cross and generally a nervous dog, but our first dog, a jack russell cross, hated any bangs and used to shake and hide under out desk:-(
Our 2 hate them, I have to pull all the curtains and put a blackout curtain over the skylight in the front door, I also have to close all the doors on the landing so they cant see any windows up there and I leave a radio on tuned in to Classic FM to try to neutralise the noise a bit, just waiting for the barrage to start, unfortunately the rain seems to be easing off, I don't mind something that goes up in the sky and makes a nice colourful pattern or something, what we really hate are those that just go BANG BANG BANG BANG the perpetrators of those must be some fairly thick witted numbskulls to find those entertaining, I reckon they are just dense over grown kids who like to hear something go bang all the time.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote