View Single Post
Old 27th October 2013, 11:29 AM   #154
ronnoco

Re: I don't love my wife and never have...

Some really good posts lately on this thread....

Sunny - a suggestion for you. We have 4 occasions coming up soon. Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas & New Year.

How about you say to yourself that from now until the end of the year, you're not going to think about whether you can be happy with your wife. Give yourself a break from all of that and just focus fully on these 4 events for you and your family.

These are great times for a family to get together and have such fun - I'm sure you normally do have fun but this year, make it the best ever!

For Halloween, decorate the house, get costumes, do party food, trick or treating. For Bonfire, do a home firework display, do more party food, maybe even a BBQ, invite friends and family, take lots of photos, get them printed out big and up on the walls, enjoy these great occasions! - this family stuff is what life is all about!

Make this Christmas the best ever. Suprise your wife with something special. Plan everything, make it the best ever for everyone! Take as much time of work as you can to spend with your family, have days out, plan, plan, plan!

You're never going to convince yourself that your wife is the one for you because that's something you shouldn't have to do. But, I wonder if just maybe giving yourself a break from all the emotional strain may help. Be tough with yourself. When a thought comes into your head, don't let it bother you. Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Will it help you? - I don't know? - it might not, but either way, you, your wife and your family will enjoy these wonderful occasions and you'll be making memories that you, your wife and children wont forgot and that's a great thing to do.

I also have to say that Sunny, I do admire you....my wife's head was turned and she was gone. The fact that you've stayed with her this long and that you put her feelings and the feelings of your children before you is something you should be very proud of. So many go without a real fight, no fight in my case. You've been battling for 20 years and your still here. Regardless of what happens down the line, you are a good person with morals and integrity and you can hold your head high....don't ever forgot that.

Last edited by ronnoco; 27th October 2013 at 11:55 AM.
ronnoco is offline   Reply With Quote