Thread: need prayer
View Single Post
Old 19th August 2002, 03:11 AM   #1
Unregistered

need prayer

I have a husband who is a sex addict. He will not admit it. He was an alcoholic which he beat 10 years ago. I discovered that he was having an illicit affair with a girl who is 10 years younger than our son. I have confronted him, on several ocaisions only to have him say he would end it. The last time I confronted him. I went to my sons home to talk to my son and his wife. I came home with the intention of moving out, only to finding him having chest pains. I took him to urgent care, and he was then stabilized and transferred to the hospital. He came home for a few days untilthey could schedule surgery. I thought that he had broken off the affiar, only to find that he was still corresponding with her. She came to the Hospital Surgery Waiting room. I do not know if I am stong enough to cope with this. I sent her a scathing email accusing her of the affair, She denies the affiar, however, I have proof of the affair. Please pray for me to have strength and for God to guide me. I am confused, hurt, and angry. I am trying to get over the anger, as I realize that this addiction is a disease. However, I am also frightened and afraid, as my husband could have given me a number of STD's some of them could kill me.