View Single Post
Old 5th September 2010, 09:49 PM   #1
sean1234

Back again 1 year on starting to feel it all again

Hi everyone. Been a long time since ive been here. Hope all are ok. I myself am starting to struggle a bit. Ive heard the term you cant forget but learn to live with it. As time goes on im starting to hurt all over again. Its the eve of my birthday, my son is still not talking to me, havnt seen him in 4 months now, ive a girl who says she loves me, ive responsibilities but why am i hurting again. On the 27 th of the month it will be a year since she left. A couple of things she has said to me stick in my head. Now i dont know what to make of them but it makes me feel worse. First she said to me in her words what you thought adter 18 years you had no chance. Now your with her you have none. I dud say i thought i had none but she said id rushed into a relationship. This is pribably true but i was so so lonely. I said to her tell me one thing you owe me that. She said ok. I asked her if since she had left had she laughed and meant it like the last time since we were together last. She could not answer me. I think about this alot. Maybe i just handled it all wrong. I blame myself now more than ever. I keep going for my boys. I do care about the new girl in my life but sometimes i feel guilt thier as well as i think of my wife. Im really lost as what to do for the best. Im really struggling. Anyone new please read my story under my wife left after 18 years please help. Im asking ince again please help. Im sorry
sean1234 is offline   Reply With Quote