View Single Post
Old 19th May 2011, 08:50 PM   #185
Heather

Re: How do I take the final step?

Hi,
Am wondering if I am going to get through this as the moment... have hit a real down time. I feel really silly, because I know there will be difficult days, but just now every day is difficult. I just feel so sad... all the time. I thought I had cried enough to last a lifetime, but now I keep bursting into tears for no reason! Well, I guess not 'no reason'. I can't help but feel sad at all that is lost.
I saw my husband the other day when he came to pick up some things and we talked about finances and plans for the future and it was so easy. We still get on ok as friends, and can chat and even laugh... then he left and I was fine. The next day I rang him over something and could hear a child in the background and he just said the signal was bad and could he ring back It made me think again about how different things really are and how I don't really know him and don't need to know about his life any more.
I guess that is the weird part, I don't actually need to know about his work, or life... it is strange after so many years and I feel like I have gone into mourning. I wouldn't say I am depressed - it isn't a dark place I am in... just a sad one.
Anyone recognise this? Does everyone feel like this at some point?
Just feeling rather lost and lonely.
Sorry
H
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote