View Single Post
Old 6th April 2008, 06:25 AM   #52
Raymond

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

It's an amazing feat for you that he actually read it Alice. That is good. You must leave it with God now though. If he gets wind that you are manipulating it could have a reverse affect. He must know it is wrong deep down.

It is interesting that he wants to find a church. I know a little about an Adventist church. The ones over here are a bit odd and legalistic and seem to be against the Holy Spirit. I would recommend the Pentecostal church every time, although I would imagine there are good ones and not so good ones. The main thing is that they lift up Jesus and are open to the Holy Spirit. If that is there you cannot go far wrong. There will be others like you who are trying to follow Christ. Part of growing as a christian is relationship to other members of the body. It wasn't meant to be lived in isolation although of course you have your own space like all of us which I find important.

I'm going to pray right now that God sets your husband free if he wants it and that you find a church together. That will be a great strength for you both if it happens.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote