View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2014, 05:53 PM   #11
chosen

Re: My wife left me for a guy she just met at work :( will she regret

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku2luh View Post
Thanx guys. I know I need to try and recover and move on. I am just so hurt by all this I still don't sleep. I can't talk about it cause I cry. I never thought anything could hurt this much. What hurts me most is how she didn't even think of our daughter and what this will mean and does mean and will do to her. She actually told me "our daughter has good parents who will do anything to make sure she is well, she'll be good" I never thought not for a second she would do this specially not to this extreme.
That's y I wonder will she ever regret? Will she realize what she's done not only to me and my life,but to our babie's life, & maybe even hers!?!?
What will it take for someone to open their eyes and see how bad they hurt someone who truly loved, truly, not some guy she just met! This is so hard!!!
Well she is in denial isnt she, because she wants to do something that is clearly wrong and damaging to you all, so she will justify it and pretend that its ok. Its not of course.
I honestly dont they will last long.
As for you, can you get some counselling to help you over this very painful time? Its horrible I know and you will need to go through the grieving stages, and eventually in time you will feel better.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote