View Single Post
Old 28th May 2011, 11:34 AM   #167
chosen

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

I am very impressed at your post and I can see God working very much in you and your situation. He loves to use such things to bring us closer to Him.

I do think that God did work in your mums situation and marriage, because her husband had cheated many times and thus broke the marriage covenant and he was damaging her, but I do believe that your marriage is different, and apart from this one problem it is good.

I also agree totally at how hard it is to reach Catholics. I belong to another forum, a Christian one, and the RC's there are so hard to deal with and reach, as they seem to be so blind to the truth of the Bible and what is important, and they place such importance on tradition and rituals and 'religion', as opposed to the reationship that God wants to have with us. However keep on praying for him, and the fact that he prays and reads the Bible is brilliant. MY pastor was bought up as a RC and went to an RC boarding school, so he has a lot of insight as to what goes on. He came out of it when he became a Christian in his late teens.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote