View Single Post
Old 4th July 2010, 02:45 PM   #3
Jeff Childers

Re: Looking for help

My heart breaks for you as I read you post. I am so sorry that you are in pain. Not sure about anything. I remember when I was in such a place. You are a very special person and god loves you so much.

Your marriage
From an outside view it sounds like your marriage is at a very rocky place. I suggest marriage mediation amd/or counselling.

The Strife
I assume you are part of the concept of the goddess or perhaps wiccan. It would be very difficult for a christian to understand and except your belief system just like how pagans view christians. But these are judgements about people and not about jesus.

You and god
Much like yourself I "Looked for god" and honestly I was running from him as fast as I could. It wasn't until I was truly broken that I found he was with me all along and he wanted me to let him share his love with me. I found something that most can't understand. You see our god so loved the world that he sent his only son to die for us. He is your god and he loves you even if you haven't found him... trust me he is there. All he asked is admit that we are flawed and believe in him. To put away childish things and be transformed. It is that simple.

My belief isn't a silver bullet I still make mistakes and go thru the same things as everyone else but I have a "peace" that defies understanding.