View Single Post
Old 20th June 2009, 10:00 PM   #17
crazymonkey

Re: Is anyone brave enough to read the whole thing and offer some words of wisdom???

Raymond,
I'm glad someone else sees hope lol It's been a tough week but I know what I have to do for things to be better for her and for myself and maybe at some point when she's ready our relationship as well. We're in the process of splitting up the bills, changing bank accounts, getting her situated for the spare bedroom... I think once things calm down it will somehow be easier on me but for the time being all of this is just a reminder that everything is completely different now. I've been on medical leave from work and I'm going back tomorrow... I'll be working 10 hour days so I wont really have too much time to get upset about everything... I think that's a good thing... I need to stay logical and leave my emotions alone for a while... this is what she needs to grow up and that's the best thing I can do for her. I think it will be good for me to really be able to just focus on myself for while. It's just hard but if we can work through something like this then anything else our relationship may go through is minor in comparison.

Take Care,
Oh... btw my name is Adam. At first I wasn't real sure about using names since I'm pretty detailed about my life here anyways.

Thanks,
Adam