View Single Post
Old 12th January 2017, 11:05 AM   #4
Silvia_Relationship_Coach

Re: Where did the sex go ?

Dear John, first of all, let me congratulate you for having the patience to deal with that for so many years. It is obvious that you love your wife and that your marriage is very important to you.
From what you are saying, I understand that you've been married for quite a long time and that you've been dealing with the lack of sex for some years now. And that you've done your best to make things better.
The issue appears to have a deeper and more profound cause, and I don't think that a bottle of wine, good music or a day at the spa will solve that. It may improve the situation momentarily, but not in the long run.
I'm very interested to know how the two of you were at the beginning of your relationship, when did you notice your wife's lack of sexual appetite and how intimate are you guys outside sex. Do you touch each other, do you hug and kiss? How did that change over the years?
It is also important to know what's been going on in your wife's personal life. Why is she so tired, how's her professional and social life, does she manifest signs of depression?
I think is great that you are trying to get to the bottom of this, I hope things will get better for the two of you. Good luck, John.
Silvia_Relationship_Coach is offline   Reply With Quote