Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2017, 10:14 AM   #3
Raymond

Re: Advice Needed

Hi Chosen. Thanks for replying. The position is that the husband and his wife live here. The wife goes to our church with her daughter. The husband made a decision once, but there doesn't appear to be any fruit from it. The other woman came from Nepal and left her drug addict husband there with her daughter.

I cannot say for sure that he has been with three women. That was part of the wife's dream. It remains to be seen if there have been other women.

He hasn't been violent yet regarding this but it hasn't come out yet that she is aware of his behaviour. I am anticipating it though knowing his history. I believe he is an ex ghurka who has a job with the army. He has been violent there as well and almost lost his job. I cannot see her gooing back to Nepal as her daughter is at school here and doing well and she (the wife) has an obvious ministry amongst the Nepalese here. There seems to be hundreds here.

I take your point about legal advice and a restraining order but have a feeling that a restraining order will make him more violent. He has said to the other woman that he doesn't care if he goes to prison. She is in fear of meeting him now knowing what he is like. She still lives here as things are far better here than in Nepal. I know that divorce is complicated but will try and get some knowledge and legal advice if I can.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote