View Single Post
Old 14th August 2011, 03:59 PM   #807
chosen

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Helen
My younger daughter lived in Southampton for a year, and she said the buses were good there.
I think that Oxford being a university town with 2 uni's, they have made sure that the buses are frequent and reliable. You rarely seem to have to wait long.
Where I live in N.W Surrey we only have 2 buses an hour now, it used to be three, so they are cutting down. I dont need to use them much now that I am married again and we have a car, but they are quite well used, especially by youngsters getting to work/college/school, or the elderly who get free travel and who cant drive any more. My youngest daughter used them for years to get to college, and then work, but since she moved out again she lives nearer and can even walk to work now(about 30 mins walk). Its all good exercise though, but mind you she is on her feet all day at work at the library as well.

You are a long way from your fiances home arent you. Southampton to Coventry is a fair way. Have you set a date yet? My older daughter gets married in April, and has just got her dress.Very exciting!

Last edited by chosen; 14th August 2011 at 04:30 PM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote