View Single Post
Old 15th September 2011, 06:53 PM   #101
Baroness

Re: Married and lonely

I hope you are doing okay, sasha. Thing in my household have definitely improved. We are more affectionate towards each other and smile a lot even though nothing has changed sexually between us but I find that as long as he at least hugs me and kisses me once in awhile and talks to me, I'm okay with things for now.

It did concern me that in Oct. it will be a year since we have sex and I think I will mention that to him but as long as things are going this well I see no need to constantly talk about it. If he feels comfortable he may attempt to make love to me, if this goes on further than a year I don't know what I will do because I am not willing to spend the rest of my life never having sex again.

I think he still has a sex drive but is afraid of failure. I hope that my postings have helped you in some way, maybe to let you know you are not alone. I am just trusting God to show me the way and to work with my h. I do see a difference and I do trust God and I have stopped focusing so much on him and more on my relationship with God.