View Single Post
Old 14th April 2014, 08:10 PM   #13
edgya1234

Question Re: Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
I don't know. Sexual needs can be worked out between couples. There is a difference between needs and wants but these things cannot be worked out without good relationship. Depends what it is really although I don't want to know. I think principles are true without going into personal details. There are some thing that maybe should be done if the other feels alienated. Again it is a question of what are needs and what are wants. They can be different but I think that intimacy and closeness in that area are quite important.

If the relationship is sorted Edgya then the marriage bed can be too through open discussion. I think it was a wrong move to reject him over it. You might have pushed him back to Mama. I would apologise to him over that but still letting him know there is a problem there. Some things may be right but the way we handle them might not.
The idea is I didn't know why I was pushing him. At that time all I knew was that I couldn't stand him touching me (of course I was much more diplomatic and invented something).
I went to counseling and did not help. The answer just pop into my mind after all this time. Being away from him, being able to think and hear my thoughts, being able to see friends without feeling guilty, being able to go out all night by myself etc. all those things helped me find myself. We were both wrong. I love him but I won't push him. I'll open the door for him but he get to come through it by himself. He is a man not a little frightened boy. I do not like that I am much more tougher and I am not the man in the couple
And because a photo speaks for 1000 words here is a link:
http://imgur.com/bX4graM