Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2006, 04:19 PM   #23
hoxton

Re: today

Hi Helenrw200 and Lovey,

Having a bad day I have posted on my own thread about why...........
Helen I love hearing of people taking there revenge, In dec I cut up some of his clothes and packed them all in bin liners, He never even knew because by the time we sorted things out I ended up unpacking his stuff and I just threw the cut up stuff away, Took him a couple of weeks to even notice what was gone, I dont want to hurt him, I really thought I would go potty and I have been the opposite have been really soppy, Still funny to hear others get there revenge though,

I called my mate yesterday left a message for her and told her if she needs me I am here, But she is someone I went to primary school with but we are not particualy close, Her H is horrorble to her two daughters or used to be thats why I pulled back can not understand how any woman can love a man that much they turn a blind eye to there man mentally abusing her daughters, He never even spoke to her 8 yr old once even kicked her out the house not to mention woul go to the shop bring back choclate for there son but blatently left out her other two daughters aged 6 and 8 at the time, he was not a nice step dad, But she idolised him and loves him to pieces first time I have heard from her in six months we only talk if I call her, But I will be there for her because she is hurting and no matter what there is nothing worce than finding out the person you love more than anything in the world has cheated on you, I would love to tell her about this site but I cant because she does not know my stuff and I dont want her to gossip about me or show her H, What I talk about on here is very personal to me I have beared my fears and my truths, I dont want her to know, Is that selfish of me, ?

Take care,
Amanda x