Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2006, 06:14 AM   #38
hoxton

Re: today

Helen,

There is nothing wrong with you like Lovey says you are obviously very intelligent, And very wise, He did violate you and the way you reacted is completely normal,
Have you delt with your past ?
I have spent years in and out of therapy trying to deal with my childhood and disfunctional family,
I have got there though,
My first serious boy friend had Helped himself to me without even asking I was woken in the night and his attitude was, What is my problem..... it only happened a couple of times but like you say it brought back a lot of my childhood bad memorys and I ended up being frightened of him, As long as he got what he wanted....It wasnt long after that I left him.

And you are also right about the prostitute part how when you cant get on every day and do not communicate can he expect you to be enthusiastic in the bedroom, Again like most men (sorry guys) They just dont get it. If you want the most out of your woman at night then treat her right throughout the day......................

Helen you are one of the most supporting honest people on this board and I for one hope that (if) my relationship goes belly up I will do what you have done take a couple of years out to concentrate on me and my boys,

You are a great exsample to women,

Take care,

Amanda x

Last edited by hoxton; 9th May 2006 at 06:20 AM.