Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2017, 11:02 PM   #1
Raymond

Advice Needed

Hi I just need advice, not because of my problem' but someone elses. I have never been divorced and am a bit ignorant in that area. Perhaps Chosen or someone else may be able to help.

A wife has come to me for help in the church. She is Nepalese and married to a Nepalese. She was giving advice to a Nepalese woman who's husband is a drug addict in Nepal. So she came to the UK leaving her daughter with her husband. She was telling the wife her problems of how she met a married Nepalese man at work in the UK and they were having sex. Then the husband starting getting her to do stuff with him and filming it. He threatened that he would expose her if she didn't co-operate so she did what he asked. My friend in the church advised her to go back to Nepal to her husband and daughter.

Last Wednesday my friend had a dream of her husband sleeping with three different women. When she told her husband he just said Uh O. When she was praying about the dream asking God what it was about, three minutes later the other wife from Nepal rang her up in tears and confessed the other man was her husband (my friend that is). She has been devastated ever since. I am to see her again with my wife tomorrow. Apparently her husband has exposed this woman by giving the pictures to her Aunt and Uncle who also live here. Therefore she had nothing to lose anymore in confessing.

The husband is known to be violent also and my friend has had a black eye more than once. I am confident to counsel her with my wife in regard to healing and encouragement but what I don't know is how she can seperate with her daughter once his infidelity has been proven. He has said to the other woman that he doesn't care if he goes to prison. He will get her if she crosses him.

My concern is for her safety and survival. She pays the mortgage and most of the bills. He hardly contributes anything even though he is earning from the army and also another job. I am quite sure my friend and her daughter would survive if it is proved that what the other woman confessed is true. The big problem is his violent nature and his tendency to exact revenge. The story is still unfolding but any advice about police protection and divorce proceedings would be helpful so that I can be armed in case of those eventualities. I would advise that my friend is a sterling christian but has suffered from her arranged marriage.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote