Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2017, 07:34 PM   #7
Raymond

Re: Advice Needed

He is having coffee with her tomorrow to hear her face to face, as he only spoke on the phone.

I spoke to her today at church and she is ready to forgive him. I pointed out that forgiveness does not necessarily mend relationship if there is no repentance. She says he is playing the nice guy t the moment but doesn't know how long it will last. I said everything you would have said to her but it is early days.

She did have another dream where her father visted her in Nepal, but when she looked it wasn't her father but Jesus. It appears she has been supernaturally comforted by the dream even though her marriage is in a broken state. I think she needs to digest everything and needs God's wisdom to move on. Hopefully out of this. I am not pushing her as it is not I who will have to bear the long term consequences, but I don't see she has to be locked into this. She said that maybe she is no good which I knew was a lie and just a sympton from what had happened.

Thanks for your interest Chosen. It will gradually unfold and I will keep you informed. I really believe God is on her case and am I only giving opinions, not instructions.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote