View Single Post
Old 5th October 2011, 02:38 PM   #8
Itsasecret

Re: Muslim marriage general advice...

Raymond, you cant just take things and make your own interpretations like that with all due respect or religion becomes whatever you wnat it to be (hence why I dont follow christianity while maintaining a belief in god as the christian community is not for me).

If jesus never advocated using easter eggs, why would christians need to? Did he even pray the same way christians do now? I dont believe I have ever seen any denomination of christianity that bases their religion 100% scriptural proofs without cop out interpretions like your easter egg one.

Jesus even said he didnt come to change the law of the Jews and yet christians now eat pork and have stopped circumcisions. Lots of things I could point out but wont as this is not the place. I like to search out the truth though and wont stay silent to thins that dont add up or make sense to me. I want the truth, nothing more. I find atheism to be a joke though and always have done. You have to be spritually dead to feel that the universe is a bunch of atoms and cells