View Single Post
Old 5th October 2011, 04:53 PM   #10
abely

Re: Muslim marriage general advice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
I really cant think that God is bothered by us eating a few chocolate eggs, just as He isnt bothered by us giving and recieving Christmas presents. He is all for celebration and festivities, as long as we remember the true meanings.
I agree with you, but... Sure GOD is great and he is in no need for us, as its we that are in need of him, so it doesnt effect him if we eat few chocolate eggs or do what ever as HE is the allmighty, but yes he will be bothered the same way way he is bothered about how we are with one another, how we practice our religion and how we do everything in our life.

HE is the one who created us and HE is the one who created the religion for us too, and we need to follow it not just add and change what ever... so i would like to follow my religion to what is true in its book, and not what was just added here and there... and surly choclote eggs was never mentioned by god! rabbit eggs was actually an old anglo-saxon way of celeberating spring the gift of the godess Estore as they Believed!

same way as Santa father christmas figure with his big beard and red outfit was invited by coca cola!!

its just that we have something so beautiful that is from GOD... people has no right to alter or change or add to it in anyway what so ever...

anyway.. that is just what i think...
abely is offline   Reply With Quote