View Single Post
Old 17th February 2011, 03:38 PM   #4
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 191
Re: she wants to take my son away

Look up on the internet family law solicitor for your area. Contact them and get a 30 minute or 1 hr free consultation. They will then be able to tell you free of charge what your options are. From there you will have a better platform to fight this

stepgrah is offline   Reply With Quote