View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2011, 03:01 PM   #7
richyc

Re: help wife left and i wrecked my chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Well you know what you need to do now richyc. You can't carry on like this and need to deal with her. She is being totally unfaithful as your wife and sharing the most intimate part of herself with another and no doubt trying to justify it through a psychic. This is adultery and grounds for divorce. I would make it plain to her that you want out. If she breaks down in repentance and says how sorry she is it will be up to you to judge how genuine that would be but for now you must have the courage to do what you need to do and make steps end the marriage as she is making a mockery out of it. No marriage can work with this going on. Taking her back without any repentance would set you up for being a long term doormat I am afraid and would be the wrong decision in my view.

My advice is to deal with it firmly but without hatred thereby leaving the door open for repentance just in case. Don't bank on that though. It might never come and you need to be clear and decisive here.
No, it is over. It has been over 3 weeks since she left and was clear that it is over now. She has moved on in her mind already.

I had to know though. If it was a new bloke then it wouldnt have mattered because we are seperated but it wasnt, it was with the bloke involved in this before the split.

I am more relieved than anything, the not knowing was the worst part.

Oddly I still think we can be good friends. What she did, the emotional affair and then physical after the split, wasnt the only reason we broke up. I see that now, we hadnt been happy for a while and she was past the point of saving it because the other guy showed up.