Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 5th September 2015, 07:55 PM   #1831
ralfgarnett

Re: Recently separated after 17 years of marriage honest advice and views needed

[QUOTE=Lindentree1;87391]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post

---------------------
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2015, 10:01 AM   #1832
ralfgarnett

Re: Recently separated after 17 years of marriage honest advice and views needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyvuong46 View Post
Hello - chúc m?i ngu?i cu?i tu?n vui v?,
Các b?n ho?c ngu?i quen c?a các b?n c?n mua xe nâng hÃ*ng FORKLIFT thì liên h? mình nhé, Thúy HoÃ*ng - 0909648178 | Có c? xe nâng m?i - xe nâng cu - cho thuê xe nâng dÃ*i h?ng vÃ* ng?n h?ng. C?m on m?i ngu?i. Mình ? bên"xe nâng Nissan" .
My sentiments exactly, it's almost as if you have been reading my mind, thank you for such incisive in-put.
Old 6th September 2015, 06:24 PM   #1833
Lindentree1

Quote:
My sentiments exactly, it's almost as if you have been reading my mind, thank you for such incisive in-put.
OMG, I am laughing so hard right now.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2015, 08:05 PM   #1834
ralfgarnett

Cant believe it have had a lottery win I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams won a massive, -------------------------------------------------------------------------- £10-00.
Old 8th September 2015, 06:38 AM   #1835
chosen

Quote:
Cant believe it have had a lottery win I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams won a massive, -------------------------------------------------------------------------- £10-00.
Yay, a takeaway maybe?
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2015, 09:10 AM   #1836
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Yay, a takeaway maybe?
No a bit frivolous for me at the moment, I'll put it towards the weekly shop it will go much further.
Old 8th September 2015, 05:12 PM   #1837
Lindentree1

Sorry Ralf, do you mind if I hijack your thread for a minute? I don't want to drag out my old thread.

I want to ask for some prayers and/or good thoughts for Buddy. He's been having abdominal pain for the last few days, and today was the first day I could get him in as yesterday was a national holiday. He is lethargic and walking slowly. I won't see the vet till 5 my time, and I am really scared. I don't want to lose my dog. Any good thoughts are appreciated. This little guy means the world to me.
Old 8th September 2015, 05:14 PM   #1838
notDoneYet

Sending positive vibes LDT
notDoneYet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2015, 05:17 PM   #1839
Lindentree1

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
Sending positive vibes LDT
Thanks, NDY.
Old 8th September 2015, 05:21 PM   #1840
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
Sorry Ralf, do you mind if I hijack your thread for a minute? I don't want to drag out my old thread.

I want to ask for some prayers and/or good thoughts for Buddy. He's been having abdominal pain for the last few days, and today was the first day I could get him in as yesterday was a national holiday. He is lethargic and walking slowly. I won't see the vet till 5 my time, and I am really scared. I don't want to lose my dog. Any good thoughts are appreciated. This little guy means the world to me.
Hey LDT your not hijacking honestly it's ok, you have all the good thoughts and prayers in the world from me, I am going to get my bible and my rosaries and crucifix and pray for him right now, I understand you being scared I would be the same, but try if you can to be as calm around him as you can because they can pick up on emotion same as my 2 kitties can, I am sure he will be ok because he is normally a healthy little chap isn't he ?, I am pretty certain that the vet will find that it will be something easily treated, I know how much he means to you, I have sent you a PM too.
Old 8th September 2015, 05:29 PM   #1841
Lindentree1

Quote:
Hey LDT your not hijacking honestly it's ok, you have all the good thoughts and prayers in the world from me, I am going to get my bible and my rosaries and crucifix and pray for him right now, I understand you being scared I would be the same, but try if you can to be as calm around him as you can because they can pick up on emotion same as my 2 kitties can, I am sure he will be ok because he is normally a healthy little chap isn't he ?, I am pretty certain that the vet will find that it will be something easily treated, I know how much he means to you, I have sent you a PM too.
Thanks, Ralf.
Old 8th September 2015, 07:21 PM   #1842
chosen

Hope he is ok. Our dog had a stomach upset and was off colour last weekend, and we didnt feed her for 24 hours and that seems to have worked. Is he off his food or have an upset stomach?
Old 8th September 2015, 07:46 PM   #1843
Lindentree1

Quote:
Hope he is ok. Our dog had a stomach upset and was off colour last weekend, and we didnt feed her for 24 hours and that seems to have worked. Is he off his food or have an upset stomach?
Thanks, Chosen. He didn't eat today, but he seems to be in physical pain. He whimpers when I pick him up, he is having trouble walking, and when I pressed his abdomen he jerked his back legs and made a noise. He can't jump on and off the couch like he usually does. He's sluggish, as well. Not high energy like he usually is. He can't even walk for 10 minutes when he is usually a little machine. I see the vet at 5 my time. I hope he will be okay. He's been like this since Friday. I waited a few days to see if he would improve, then Monday was a holiday. Today I called and got the only appointment they had for today.

And wouldn't you know it? I'm home crying about my dog and my husband emails me asking how I want to proceed with the divorce. Today of all days. I was quite short with my reply. When it rains it pours.

I hope your dog is feeling better.
Old 8th September 2015, 07:56 PM   #1844
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
Thanks, Chosen. He didn't eat today, but he seems to be in physical pain. He whimpers when I pick him up, he is having trouble walking, and when I pressed his abdomen he jerked his back legs and made a noise. He can't jump on and off the couch like he usually does. He's sluggish, as well. Not high energy like he usually is. He can't even walk for 10 minutes when he is usually a little machine. I see the vet at 5 my time. I hope he will be okay. He's been like this since Friday. I waited a few days to see if he would improve, then Monday was a holiday. Today I called and got the only appointment they had for today.

And wouldn't you know it? I'm home crying about my dog and my husband emails me asking how I want to proceed with the divorce. Today of all days. I was quite short with my reply. When it rains it pours.

I hope your dog is feeling better.
Just tell him that you will let him know when you are ready and in no way is he to contact you about it any more. You will contact him.
I hope he is ok, it may be inflammation or infection which can be easily sorted by antibiotics. Let us know.
Old 8th September 2015, 08:01 PM   #1845
Lindentree1

Quote:
Just tell him that you will let him know when you are ready and in no way is he to contact you about it any more. You will contact him.
I hope he is ok, it may be inflammation or infection which can be easily sorted by antibiotics. Let us know.
Thanks, Chosen. I'll update when I find out.