Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 6th August 2008, 01:41 PM   #16
calmfornow

Re: Extreme PURE Hatred

ilakatilol,
Please do yourself a favour and leave. Why do you choose to stay living with a man who is as bad as you describe? Are you afraid that he will quickly find someone else? He may well do but there will be your answer if he does. You need to value yourself a bit more. You mentioned a child. Is this child old enough to undersatand what's going on? It's really not a healthy situation that you are in and that poor child will grow up thinking that it's perfectly normal to be treated in this way with nothing in return.
Just a thought,
cfn.
Old 6th August 2008, 03:32 PM   #17
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Are you listening to this Dranoel? Do you not think your wife needs a bit of love and appreciation for what she does? Have you read the book the Five Languages of love? You might love her but maybe she needs to feel it?

Which one do you think is her love language?

Words of Affirmation?

Touch? (hugs etc) Not talking about sex just now.

Quality Time?

Gifts? (Not necessarily big things but the thought behind it)

Acts of Service? (Doing practical things for her)

Theres a girl here that needs to be in your life before it's too late. What are your priorities? Sports are good but any thing taken too far is error and unbalanced.

Raymond
That is all I need. He heard and all is good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Raymond...

Forget this woman. She is so busy tooting her horn and in martyrdom she does not get it. If one wants respect you have to get off the DUTY and tell the man what you expect. Her servitude? I think she enjoys the whole thing.

Right I do! In fact doing it to torture my husband... to get his... ATTENTION? Why do you think I have him read this???

Ilakalilol....

You will do much better, lady poster, although I doubt the "lady" part..... to give the guy a break and sport for the lawyer. You have no working knowlege of what a marriage is all about. One does not genuflect to the partner. One says this is what I expect. If you reward him with home cooked meals and sex services for bad behavior....then you deserve more of what you got there.

Well... I am sorry... this post actually shows that you are even more "BITTER" of a woman than I... GREAT comparison... read this hon?

Again, I assure you somebody will take your darling and whip that one right into shape. He is likely trainable.

That you have got wrong... he trains me, not the other way around! And hubby... you HEAR that line? She thought YOU are "trainable" when I did nothing of this sort... remembered we discussed the "reward men like a dog theory"? So... hubby, you like to be 'trained' by her? LMAO!

Since you see yourself as a tough lady who has a commanding way...why not have a showdown on some issues? I think you enjoy wailing to the troops here. No, dear, that marriage will be history soon because I don't think he NEEDS you and will suffer through once he is without you.

Err... you talk like you have lived with him, know him & understood him??? And where in your minds *fantasy* did you reap this knowledge of my husband all of the husband???

Oh... BTW, we just patched up... he did not give me flowers, nor jewelry or even a dinner; ALL it takes for him is to pacify me is just SEX. That is all... not hard for a neglected wife...

So...

Did that blew your self (YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL) theory (OUT OF THE WATER YET?)????

Such a narcissitic thought pattern again says it seems to be all about you. You enjoy laying down ad and say "kick me again"...look how you suffer. You tell me you have education, don't you see that as weird? to

Did you read? ITS A RANT!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RESPOND if it SOOOOO BOTHERS YOU!

Who wants to be around a self pitying wailing wall? (When did I crave PITY??? I MAY crave ATTENTION from him... but not PITY from no body... why I am full of anger & tiredness... you even get any feeling that I am even sad from my post?) You know HOW TO READ???? Maybe use a magnifying glass?

No wonder he has places to go and people to see. (Errr NO... HE comes home every night... will not give me a divorce... I asked... NOT THAT we are going to profit from one another anyways... it'd probably be a 50/50 more likely... Try amending your prickly self and work on the issues. In my opinion you are way past point where any constructive work will salvage that marriage there. So ...If you are so long suffering...why are you still there? Get MEDS or try booze because all that wailing won't solve a wit except to have your BP really high. (Errrr... sounds like you have plenty of experiences in the MEDS area.... why, you must be used to taking a bunch!!! BUT I repeat, no mental history in my family.... nor his; and he does not tolerate mental cases... obviously which I AM NOT; but he does "it" to pick on me which he'll gladly ADMIT! If he is not my private "PIMA")

He will be the one who leaves, not you.
Actually No... I have packed my bags a few times only to find him sabotaging the car he knew I am driving. So... I did try quite a few times already. Besides, he is catholic... & family does not believe in leaving & he knows himself... Errrr YOU do not know him....???? Hello???

Try not to do the man away since you hate him so much. Geeze..what venom. ******(look who is talking about venom... you spill yours on a stranger YOU *do not know*... I at least have a genuine gripe with someone I KNOW!!! Talk about a snake??? Yourself maybe??? Slander with a just cause??? *** Pre-judgeing without knowing? Using knowledge like an ignorance??? You know what bible says about judging... least you be judge back by God!!!) I think why you are so angry here is because I am not like you at all...

And maybe what I represents is what YOU are lacking in a wife for your own husband??? Since you are the opposite of "I"
??? I have to pressed some buttons from you to get such a reaction from you FROM a *stranger* you do not even know???

What does slander without truth does to someone who believes in God??? Breaking a sin maybe???

I am a stranger to you, my husband is not a stranger to me... if you are smart... YOU DO THE MATH!

!!! Like a snake that needs a machete (WOW!!! That is VIOLENCE you know... the *HATRED* is just sooo... scary!!! Great example of a VIOLENT, ABUSIVE WOMAN... *** YOU definetely HAVE ISSUES **** (I can understand why YOU keep *pushing MEDS* onto me... you NEED TONS *YOURSELF*[/SIZE]to cut off the head (wow...more names & slander... ever knew how to welcome a stranger to your dining table like Christ did??? You know like setting an extra place for that stranger during Christmas??? ) *** We are who we write too.. you know, AND right now... You are an even more "psycho" than you claim ME to be... I hate something "tangible"... YOU??? Hating a stranger you don't even know??? Oh I think a lot of your post to some other thread are just as abrasive as well... SO... & YOU still have a husband???? He must be more of a SAINT than my husband!

I promise you lonely day and nights as he will get out of there pretty fast.
(
wrong again... I can write this all day & he'll read it... he'd agree with me, I'd be able to find a guy faster than he can land another... fact! Just ASK HIM).

All the sex services in the world dosen't buy time with someone who has only hate and dislike and self pity. Lord, I bet he stays out late! (LMAO!!! Errr... even my husband is too good for the likes of you... at least I am very nice to strangers TILL THEY PISS ME OFF *FIRST*). YOU??? HATE strangers.. someone you don't even know & will rip their heads off first thing you open your mouth *evidence? Right on this POST!!!***.

So... now.. what did I do to *YOU* again with MY RANT? MY THREAD??? Should be a stranger's business... NOTHING to do with you in the first place RIGHT????

Thanks for the offer, dear, I have the same husband for the last 28 years. (NOW I BET HE *is* MISERABLE with YOU, How do YOU like pre-judging??? ***TAKE YOUR OWN MEDICINES???***) I change chanels here as you don't want advise or help. You are beyond that and need some PSych services. This much self pity is stomach churning.

Did you do one positive thing for your self today in your sad life? Do get some counselling. You need it so badly. Go take a good cry (READ, ***ANGRY*** NOT SAD)..as we here are not ..then re-examine and if it is so rotten..do him a favor and leave. (Tried, guess what... my car is out of commission b/c he "played" with it too much when I tried)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmfornow View Post
ilakatilol,
Please do yourself a favour and leave. Why do you choose to stay living with a man who is as bad as you describe? Are you afraid that he will quickly find someone else? He may well do but there will be your answer if he does. You need to value yourself a bit more. You mentioned a child. Is this child old enough to undersatand what's going on? It's really not a healthy situation that you are in and that poor child will grow up thinking that it's perfectly normal to be treated in this way with nothing in return.
Just a thought,

Another snake that needs the head cut off??? Great example of Christians... thumbs up!!! Ever think to apply the same bible lessons on YOURSELF???

Its called "setting a good example" of being a GOOD to turn the BAD around??? Guess neither you nor 1aokgal is a GOOD example eh???

cfn.
Well... MOD, just an update...

You can close this thread & that self destructive thread he started... *** HE did change his post "edited it" ***

Like what Raymond says, all it takes is just a little attention from my husband.

We patched up.... gave me a great mind-numbing SEX. That pacify me.
That is all I need... attention from him... NOT jewelry, not fine dining nor even a vacation that we can take together.

Just that he does his husbandly duties.

Last edited by ilakatilol; 6th August 2008 at 04:12 PM.
ilakatilol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2008, 03:46 PM   #18
ilakatilol

Oh... and thank you for the "welcome" I get from this "Christian" forum. (AND there are nice people here too.)... that I say in particular to 2 person here. We are really what we write!!!!

If you welcome all strangers like (1aokgal & calmfornow) treats a stranger... you'd be wondering why so many leave God's service... so much for converts.

I am a very forgiving woman (no, it never take any material stuff from my husband; what he can do for me has always been free)... that is why today I have not left my hubby yet (although everyone do have their limits). That he can vouch or I won't even be on this forum letting him read my rant. I'd really just *go*; because he knew me best (he could have read my mind) he shorted out my car before when I tried (luggages all packed)... when I tried my car, it wouldn't start (but that is how he loves me and I accepted that).

I did say... a rant. Its a free country... I am sure even God allows that besides the law...

God is forgiving... I don't really see it in some examples of the "believers" here.... but tons of self induced jealousy with slander thrown in.

For others, thank you so much for sharing your table... & that should be what it is about... sharing, in empathy & forgiveness.

Last edited by ilakatilol; 6th August 2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 6th August 2008, 04:38 PM   #19
ilakatilol

Oh... and WOW 1aokgal...
Did a search on your profile to get to know why you are this way...

Guess what??? I see a ton of "ill" judgements & weird mental issues you have.

Evidence here:
Your ONE & only thread (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4816) do says alot about YOU & who you are!

I agree... do grow up (I would forgive a stranger no problem... (now that I understand who you are), I would be quick to forgive a child also... double forgiveness.... don't worry)!
BUT...
Your hatred towards strangers (so many of them) is VERY VERY unwarranted for!

MY advice for you...
DEAL with YOUR OWN ANGER & HATRED issues before even TRYING to give any more advice to others (before you turn them off this forum) & would definitely like for others to search out who you are before even trying to criticize you (then... they'd understand, just like me).

Oh... and you really do need meds!
Old 6th August 2008, 06:41 PM   #20
1aokgal

Sad!! Very sad, lady. So much paranoid persecution complex.....enough to peg a meter.
Do hope they shut you and the thread down because none of this helps anyone. YOu did not come here for help.

If your husband read your postings I bet he has on his panic parachute because he is in a world of trouble. I hope you have family who loves you and helps you. I hope he does truly love you and that things get better for you. I don't think you know how to help yourself.

Yes, there are nice people on this forum and I am one of them. We come here to gain support and share with others. You may have posted in a very lonely sad moments but there is so much anger and sickness you cannot hear anyone but yourself. I wish you a better life than what you are living. You really have to CHANGE to make it better.
Old 6th August 2008, 06:44 PM   #21
1aokgal

Dear All...

As a service to the forum and because I believe this should be a place of good health and fellowship..........I will not post anywhere near this poster. She can rant on in this space.
This leaves NO audience at all.
Old 6th August 2008, 06:46 PM   #22
calmfornow

Ahhhhh well, you win some and you lose some...............
cfn.
Old 6th August 2008, 06:51 PM   #23
1aokgal

Agreed, CFN, Geeze!!! :-)
Old 6th August 2008, 06:54 PM   #24
calmfornow

1aokgal, my last post was not directed at you but it would appear we were thinking along the same lines!!! The whole thread is just so absurd that it's funny .
cfn.
Old 6th August 2008, 06:57 PM   #25
calmfornow

You got in before me again 1aokgal . Let's just leave the poster now I think before we get into more trouble lol .
cfn.
Old 6th August 2008, 06:59 PM   #26
ilakatilol

Quote:
Yes, there are nice people on this forum and I am one of them.
Tooting your own horn aren't ya??? Nice??? Where in any of your post you are nice to me? Want me to quote more evidences?
Old 6th August 2008, 07:02 PM   #27
1aokgal

Talking Re: Extreme PURE Hatred

CFN, agree with your strategy. LOL See you elsewhere.
Old 6th August 2008, 07:05 PM   #28
ilakatilol

calmfornow...

you'd like to step on me too I can also start to address some "quotes" of your almighty perfect past!

BY...
Pot calling the kettle black! I at least unlike some shameless hypocrite am honest with my own feelings be it good or bad... Anger issues but not sad. Hate mixed with love... anything wrong on that?? Did I say that I am an angel???

When you guys ACTUALLY claim that YOU are good... show BY EXAMPLE... no???

BUT... With all the negative post to my thread... so how great are thyself?

You guys? Great examples of "Oh goodness".
The world should really follow on this one!
Old 6th August 2008, 07:17 PM   #29
calmfornow

LOL . Please feel free. I have nothing to hide and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. If that's what you need to do in order to make yourself feel better then go ahead. I can't stop you now can I ?
cfn
Old 6th August 2008, 07:50 PM   #30
ilakatilol

Since I work nights... I do have some time on my hands (even if I don't have... I think I'll make some time)... lets disect YOUR first post to my thread where YOU sounded so positive & contributing to my problems by taking your own issues out on me shall we???

Quote:
It sounds as if somebody has TOO much time on their hands and feels sorry for themselves. Why not get a job (See *BLIND* judgment without any *facts* on her part = slandering) and contribute and help to solve some problems or if time hangs heavy think about going back to school or doing positive things.

All that negativity. dislike and hatred (your word, not mine) seeps into your pores and poisons any joy you might have or new interest. If he is such a dud, why not stop being dependent and make your own way in the world. I am sure some other woman will take him (Very good positive points she so preached... yeah, great way to encourage my marriage).

One persons' trash is anothers' treasure. Maybe you don't know how good you have it until you lose it all (again... how would you know??? YOU are not in my shoes... slandering again)? Nobody wants to be around a groveling, whining, sad sack (I did mentioned as a fact... anger & hatred issues... get the facts straight??? And where over here am i groveling, whining for him to come back??) who can't find her own things to do apart from his hobbies or his stuff (which I can... just that if I do that ... his hobby will not be a reality... he has to babysit for mine. Don't think he'll be paying someone to watch kid while he trains... so fact. And where about is 1aokgal's theories based on??? BUT her own POV that is forced down so many's throats.. so she is right everyone else is wrong???). Sounds like you don't know what real problems are except the ones you build for yourself (Errr... I do know. I needed him to at least do his husbandly duty like I mentioned so many times... SO *if* I do know... it proves *YOU* don't right?). Sorry the man has to have a dreary woman behind the door (actually NO... I am neither dreary nor behind doors, he after all loves to come home with me & l do go work, have friends, just his hobby is taking up my time babysitting for him everyday... goes your POV again!). You said you wished he had an affair (YES I do! He knows... but he would never do something like that to bust up a good thing he has). ?? I bet he does in time stop coming home to escape being there with you (Errr... no after work, he comes home everyday.. eats then get into his bike gears then leaves... but he always comes home). You need help (No I don't... I only needed him to do his husbandly duties like in the vows).

So.... so far what do you know of me yet?

The guy will get tired of coming home to somebody who "hates" him (again... never claim YOU know a stranger who is *ME* nor *HIM*... he comes home every day and no he would never hate me... yes I am so lucky). Perhaps he will tire of that and find a nice warm friendly person who cares about him (YEAH... like YOU??? that is what prompt me to write the list for you in the first place). Bet you like his paychecks well enough (YES... he loves mine as well... complained that I do not make enough... but would not allow me to quit... so what are YOU talking about???) <<< more slander... untruths? from your own POV... and I do not have a right to defend my POV of my husband???

Where does 1aokgal base HER TRUTHS on??? On knowing my husband or on knowing me??? Did she get these truths from GOD
or did she commit her 9th commandments
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor."?

Do you even like yourself (actually I love myself... too much to be abused by anyone, not by my husband NOR by YOU)? Perhaps you need to look into some help as in counseling or MEDS. There are so many who strugglle with serious illnesses and truly might have a reason to be glum and they encourage everyone around them (If you are not a doctor, do not know the diagnosis... please do not prescribe MEDS so easily... that is an illegal act! I do not condone any illegal acts.).

Such a dose of selfishness in your postings (but it is my post... what has my selfishness have to do with you now that it got YOU in arms? And how was I selfish to YOU??? Did I do something to you physically that you proved that I am selfish??? Or YOU just don't like what you read??? If you don't can always pretend blindness than *duping* ME selfish... and in doing so without cause... and to think YOU justified thy actions b/c YOU *think* you are right... is that NOT selfish also??? Slander again?) and it does not all revolve around you. If there is a problem ..try to work it out or better yet..get out. Let the man have a chance with someone who cares about him and can be a partner (very positive eh?). don't believe your own bombast that he"won't find someone" better than you. I bet he does pretty fast. There are a lot of women out there willing to carry their share and do it with a willing heart (I bet there is, but he won't go find one & if these women are self-proclaimed *good* like YOU... no wonder he is afraid to even look! Geez... YOU wanted to *train* that man... I never said *I do* "I only need him to do his duty"... and any woman who wants to change him... you be betting he would be running! He would never change... neither would *I*, WE understand that of each other & even when I do *bitch*, he'll accept... he causes his problems, needs me to clean up for him, I *bitch* he accepts he'll have to show some love & appreciation... that is easy and that is all "husbandly duties you know").

All that anger is just introjected into your own system and you become ill either mentally or physically (No... am "Ranting" not becoming ill from mental anguish / physical anguish of him.... abused physically (worked like a dog by him) and have skin problems etc.. is health issues... 2 different things, get your facts straight.). All that pity party you're having will age you and make you ugly (Just like you I bet? Besides... why these "CURSE" *unwarranted for negativity* from you??? Did I again do something in my first post to deserve this negative CURSE?). You will need giant bottles of BOTOX at 40 (Slander, bear false witness on even a stranger?). Lighten up (like your comment?), and get on the merry go round of living. It is a wonderful place to be. Yes, it takes courage to handle all the challenges. Life is not for quitters. (only this line is positive... mind you)
Great example of a *Good* & *Nice* person to a total stranger.
Nice!!!