Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 6th August 2008, 07:59 PM   #31
ilakatilol

Re: Extreme PURE Hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmfornow View Post
LOL . Please feel free. I have nothing to hide and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. If that's what you need to do in order to make yourself feel better then go ahead. I can't stop you now can I ?
cfn
What ever needs saying is already said in reply for your comment.
Oh... and thank you for your offer for me to go ahead & make myself feel better... I will, already do. I must admit, that is very kind of you.

So... unless you *choose* to have more opinions on me, I will not have further opinions on you... I think that is fair right?
ilakatilol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2008, 08:55 AM   #32
Raymond

[quoteThat is all I need. He heard and all is good!

Glad to hear it. Well done Dranoel.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2008, 05:50 PM   #33
val100

Hi guys,
wow so much anger.

However I can see why she is so angry and projecting it on you.
1aogal, you are lovely but blunt to the core and like us all not always right. you and I often find ourselves in agreement but we word ourselves very differently.
Clamfornow, you said as you felt and to a point also right.
I am going to speak from my experience and I am possibly wrong but I feel I might understand our poster better (easier name would help can't remember how she spells it)
Forgive me if I am wrong or you would prefer I didn't interpret your hurt.

When you get to the point where she is it is so dark. it actually is depression, the resentment grows and bitterness sets in. You fight al those around you as it is easier to fight them then fight the one you don't want to lose.

I was where she is, I lost myself into the pit that she is in. She needs empathy and support and love and warmth. you see it as moaning and being self indulgent. I see it as kicking the clouds you are venting and kicking nothingness it gets you no where.

you are yelling that you deserve better yet because there is no one to say yes you do you don't really believe it.
The correct and logical response to me and our poster is to say "ah get over yourself, get off your ass and change your life"
Living as she has done has taken away that drive that ambition, on the outside you act and look as tough as nails but inside you are a rocking child and you really don't know where to turn.
The word Tiredness is exactly what it is, you become apathetic to change, your energy is drained by this constant negativity. I found I was very hostile towards people, I am the least hostile person, my shoulders dropped, my smile faded, I lost hope.

Why stay, easy, we love them and we know thay love us, because we want this marriage, we want our unit, we have no self worth to make them hear us.
Her anger is totally misguided. Why did she lash out at you and not try harder to explain. Because hammering out on the keyboard and blaming you for lack of understanding eases the lose.
The human mind is a survival mecanism. This situation is far from resolved but she is abetter person than I she hasn't had an affair She has stayed and screamed through the keyboard and onto the internet.
I heard her voice, I feel her pain. She is lost. Trust me on this one she is tired beyond belief.

I am standing up for all of you three because we are all good people, just different.
I have only ever had one bad experience with posters on this forum, I hate to see people arguing because this forum gave me back my sanity.
Thank you
Old 7th August 2008, 05:52 PM   #34
val100

I promise to punctuate in future. Sorry!!!!
Old 7th August 2008, 06:47 PM   #35
1aokgal

Dear Val100/Noodle......

You and I know each other fairly well from this forum. You spoke your opinion here eloquently..beautifully... about how it feels to have a situation that does not get better. This can become so overwhelming and you are tired and become very depressed. I think anyone who has attempted to read this regurgitation appreciates your fine input.

We are all different and.... true.....we all may express ourselves differently. We all do have something in common though. We would not be on this forum if we did not have our own personal problems. It is how we handle those problems that sets us apart.

The angry poster does have a name too difficult to work with.... that one is true. It seems to mean something to her. You are right, VAL100.....I am well meaning and kind but also BLUNT to a fault. A lot of the blow-off from her to me was dead-on and I did come on too harsh, that is true. So we got off wrong right from the get-go. Sorry to say that was a lot my fault.

My way is to see things that are wrong and set out to change them. I call the other way to handle problems as "baying at the moon" like coyotes who express frustration but all the noise swalows the problem and it does not get fixed. Perhaps it also has to do with the fact I am likely older than some of you here. I also experienced some terrible things in my life from childhood through adult life. I have mental health degree and worked in a setting and volunteered a few years on a suicide crisis line. So sometimes I can say ... been there and done that. I never experienced drugs or alcohol so I know little about that area of life. The training still does not qualify me to know it all.

I think the battle beween husband and wife has NO place on this forum. The name calling, belittling and story telling or whining as I call it also has little place in being displayed on the internet. I think it is the saddest thing I have seen lately. Once a marriage drops to the level of name-calling than all respect is lost. It gets too nasty to do the work a relationship needs to get back to two people who love each other.

All of this is about love. We all want it and we all hope we can find it, right? The demanding, screaming and all the rest just pushes the partner away.... it does not bring them closer. It instead, pushes them out the door to get busy elsewhere. Who pays attention to a really spoiled child? it is the same scene with a demanding intimidating adult.

For all the ranting and the misplaced anger by this poster.....I feel bad for my end that I came across as not understanding pain. I do understand it very well. I can also say I had a childhood you could see in a movie. I survived intact and mostly sane. Like Raymond on here who had turmoil.... we both got through it.

The forum is a good place to connect with others and help with some opinions or changes we try to make.

It is NOT a dumping ground for all our personal garbage. I won't impose my crap on your day. I hope I bring something to the table which will help some or make you feel stronger. If not, than I failed in intent and will shut up. I hope you don't mind to hear some things important to me. I hope none of us has to tolerate really rude behavior in the forum. Calmfornow, is owed an apology as she said nothing wrong to be ridiculed.

I personally think the thread should have ended when it became a trash can and not a place of exchange of ideas. Right or wrong?

Last edited by 1aokgal; 7th August 2008 at 08:50 PM. Reason: error
Old 7th August 2008, 08:38 PM   #36
Raymond

I think your two posts would have been a help to her. I hope she hasn't been frightened off.

As Val says she is really going through it and I don't really think it is the time to be demanding apologies just now.

Raymond
Old 7th August 2008, 08:45 PM   #37
1aokgal

No demands on apologies. Actually Calmfornow got my overflow. The cup did runneth over.
Old 8th August 2008, 03:52 PM   #38
ilakatilol

Really, thanks Rhiannon, Sonhia, Val for sharing in that personal experiences (great comfort for a stranger from all the kind words).
AND
Also, Thankyou Raymond for that *objective* reply that my husband simply needs... It is very to the point & what I needed also.

Calm, you are not as hurtful, so thank you for now.

Raymond

"I hope she hasn't been frightened off."
^^^ Oh I am "frightened" alright.... it'd be the perfect excuse never to use this site to post any more of my own problems.... which I highly discourage to others as well... LEAST you get "turn-off" by the likes of "1aokgal".

Just to point out & if you do compare both person's comments side by side....

And in reality & with evidences from both Val's (first comments & follow-up comments as well) AND 1aokgal's comments...

I know a STARK comparison of who is REALLY NICE & WHO SOUNDS naturally NASTY to me (also easy fact; just apply both comments unto your own post... you'd understand why I react that way to 1aokgal)!!!

Val, you are a TRUE *real example* of what a good person should REALLY be; believing in all good of the people & a true forgiving soul even for other's sins...

A TRUE *PURE* soul. I hope everything is wonderful for you in this life... you deserve a *GREAT GOOD* life just like your *SELF*.

(which I admit, that I could be a bitch {never did paint myself all innocent & good in the first place unlike some "BSer"... such is my honesty" but still *wonderful enough* {which is also an honest observed fact} for my husband to not want even a contemplation to leave me; like I said, one can always ask him if I ever "abuse" him only for those once or two a month "unhappiness" from his lack of appreciation that may lead to shouting {again, normally quiet till "pissed off"}).

So, Thanks again Val, for a genuine, honest & positive answer (real encouragement I might add) from you.

__________________________________________________ _______________

1aokgal:
"
I think the battle beween husband and wife has NO place on this forum. The name calling, belittling and story telling or whining as I call it also has little place in being displayed on the internet." 1aokgal

EAT YOUR OWN WORDS *YOU* put out:

Remember your own line of "Let's all express our feeling in a room here with people from different countries, education, religions, ages and backgrounds." I did that too just like *Jools* (as jools pointed out)...

***Should have said it all to the other readers how "controlling" of a person YOU really are (example again of practicing what YOU PREACH liek a good Christian should???)... hence, is in denial of of ***what is wrong*** with YOURSELF!!!

Also... GET real, internet & the forum is a free place for gathering... for the freedom of expressions... SOOO... again YOU "1aokgal" are SO, SO WRONG (and you hate it don't you??? when people pointed out the "mistakes" you make??? See YOUR OWN comments in "
Jools, don't you correct me if I object to obscenity used on this forum and used to open the thread. Yes, I do find this highly offensive." AND use of "WTF".... so YOU can use "WTF" & that same *RULE* does not apply to others??? If they use *WTF* or other expression that is similar... YOU are allowed to *criticize* them & they aren't allowed to do the same to YOU???)

I just dislike people who claim they "know it all" & *NICE* when all the so-called facts *REFLECTS* their OWN problem & hatred (as shown with so much courtesy for a stranger). When in my eyes, there are only 2 perfection *God* & *Christ* especially his capability to forgive sins... unlike all fellow imperfect *humans* made in God's image.

WHY should I...... apologize for my views (I believe is a right observation & believing in WHAT IS the "FREEDOM OF SPEECH") that if "1aokgal" CANNOT conform to her OWN *RULES* she imposed upon others... SHE has NO right to continue her *BULL***** on my thread, about ME or even have further opinions on *ME* or my problems (marriage, husband & such) because if SHE cannot get HER OWN FACTS & RULES *STRAIGHT*... she is just *LYING* through her teeth about that *NICE* (honesty??? *BS*) self she is & hence her words... NOTHING but *BULL***** in my eyes!!!!

I only ask... of a fair observation. Her ***SO CALL NICE (but actually RUDE)*** "posts & comments" & Val's. Just compare side by side... who is really nice (I don't go BSing that *I am nice* but my *ACIONS* to my husband "what I did for him" should be more than enough proof that what I wrote is FACTS that she "1aokgal" should NOT call as "
tooting her horn and in martyrdom" (line addressed to RAYMOND) when "1aokgal" CAN toot her OWN horns " Yes, there are nice people on this forum and I am one of them." HER own words in my thread but where did she showed me any *NICENESS* or did she only showed me her *NASTY* part???

I do think I (for one) am OWED an apology from ONE very *RUDE*, *CONDESCENDING*, *LACK of "humility" (un-humble) person*, *WHO bears FALSE WITNESS*,
*THINKS she is always RIGHT*.... *Great EXAMPLE of a CHRISTIAN*....
who continues to trespass on my thread
(if I cannot freely *express MYSELF* on this forum or the net, "1aokgal" has NO BUSINESS on *expressing HERSELF* my thread "FAIR").

I think I am a VERY fair person after-all....

And if what another person commented on her post is true about "1aokgal" growing up... like I said; I will as easily forgive a child because a child can be excused for their trespass in word because THEY REALLY *DON'T KNOW BETTER*.

*****Evidences... evidences... *****ALL in our very OWN WORDS (SO... aren't we who we wrote?)!!!

Last edited by ilakatilol; 8th August 2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 8th August 2008, 04:54 PM   #39
1aokgal

I suggest your posts would come across as more literate if you did not hit the sauce before you post. You did admit that you were drunk when you posted. No one "owns" a thread on the internet.

Reality check???????

Your continued rant shows an unbalanced sad person. Yes, you do have my sympathy.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 8th August 2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old 8th August 2008, 06:55 PM   #40
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
I suggest your posts would come across as more literate (I have to admit *since I am not close minded* I write this way because English is my secondary language (Not a language I am born to), I also speak fluently in 3 different types of my dialect of another language, studied 2 other language in college briefly, means I will still get by if I am lost at those country... Is English your main language? Well then YOU should be able to understand mine REAL WELL... no? ***It is after all written in YOUR OWN LANGUAGE***.)

if you did not hit the sauce before you post. You did admit that you were drunk (I admit to be slightly buzzed or I probably be sleeping off my "drunk" on the 4th Aug **FACT***. not busy writing this thread) when you posted. No one "owns" a thread on the internet. (WELL.... Neither DO YOU own the forum or the internet! See what you wrote above... "I think the battle beween husband and wife has NO place on this forum. The name calling, belittling and story telling or whining as I call it also has little place in being displayed on the internet." 1aokgal **Evidence** Tell it to yourself... YOU need that convincing, not me.)

Reality check???????
Reality CHECKED AND guess what???
**Again** YOU are *AGAIN* wrong.

YOU ***FIRST*** comment (fact, just go back and read the date)... it is not the 4th anymore, its the 5th Aug. Totally ANOTHER day... Duh! OMG... really have to LMAO on this "reality" of yours... your evidences in your own demented mind? A "BS" Again? Typical... mistake made again & again...

Really... how many time do you want ME to correct YOU kid?

Your continued rant shows an unbalanced sad person (No... your comments showed more & more of your childishness & what a brat YOU are for not embracing pure logical FACTS backed with what more EVIDENCES do you need?).

Yes, you do have my sympathy (Oh thanks, Mine sympathy to you too........ ***I think you need more sympathy than I actually***... for not quite being able to "grow up RIGHT & FACTUAL" & for sympathizing with me in terms of "Hatred" & being Not *Nice* {Mirror, mirror on the walls you know}... (but at least a step ***better than you***, I am at least NOT a hypocrite who claims to be *Nice* NOR a snobby *I am always right* ignorant, narrow-minded *opposite of a "know it all"***; I may be a good wife my husband cannot complain much about BUT by no means I will EVER say I AM an "ANGEL"... too bad 1aokgal, I am not one.))

Got FACTS? Prove them!

Much kisses & Muah! Muah! Muah!

P.S. Another mistake you commit for bearing a false witness... YOU suggested MEDS (I did not say I needed one in the first place... YOU *who is not MY doctor* DID, I am not a drug addict nor an alcoholic *fact*.... BUT in YOUR twisted mind... I guess I am one, but is it a reality in the REAL WORLD??? LOL!

Last edited by ilakatilol; 8th August 2008 at 07:23 PM.
Old 8th August 2008, 07:09 PM   #41
ilakatilol

Yeah... 1aokgal...

I guess you are real "A *OK*" for me to keep correcting your mistakes you commit... gal.
So... I will do just that.

Keep this thread alive & interesting,
plus get a ton of viewers (readers into what you are about) you know!

I don't mind at all.
Old 8th August 2008, 07:16 PM   #42
1aokgal

Whatever! Knock yourself out.

Ps. Good on the languages. I admire anyone who can learn so many languages.
I speak one other language conversationally not fluently. I wish I had more opportunity to speak it.

I am truly sorry you are not happy. I am not particularly happy either. I have to work very hard at that part.
Perhaps that is why we are here? Agreed, on that part?

Last edited by 1aokgal; 8th August 2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 8th August 2008, 08:19 PM   #43
Raymond

I think you are now over reacting a bit Ilakatilol. 1okgal has apologised if you read the thread, but the way you are carrying on she might wish she hadn't. Quite frankly this is getting nowhere. Where do you get all this hate from? Are you into the occult or something? I wrote something about this on your other thread. If you are doing this to your husband you are in danger of being your own worst enemy undoing any good that can be done. There are signs of genuiness about you but then all this vitriolic hatred and revenge takes front stage so that one doesn't know what they are dealing with. This may well be the main problem.

Raymond
Old 9th August 2008, 12:43 AM   #44
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
I think you are now over reacting a bit Ilakatilol. 1okgal has apologised if you read the thread, but the way you are carrying on she might wish she hadn't. Quite frankly this is getting nowhere. Where do you get all this hate from? Are you into the occult or something? I wrote something about this on your other thread. If you are doing this to your husband you are in danger of being your own worst enemy undoing any good that can be done. There are signs of genuiness about you but then all this vitriolic hatred and revenge takes front stage so that one doesn't know what they are dealing with. This may well be the main problem.

Raymond
Apology? I can accept that, then there is NO MORE need for you to drag on this can of worm is there?

Not revenge, if stating *facts & giving evidences* by correcting her is revenge... then you might as well say all scientists, teachers, law enforcers etc.. are also in for revenge & hatred.... not for the purpose of correction or learning facts then... what do we need this forum for then. Kinda defeats its purpose no?

I believe I do have a right to defend whatever "crown of lies" she gives without facts to back right? Or does this forum NOT allow that? Then if that idea represents Christianity for it not to allow a defense for facts... then I would say, yeah... that Christianity that is represented here is an occult. Do not judge least you be judged... no?

Me? I may be VERY detailed, even in real life.
But still only a piece of mirror back to someone with more hatred than I... she DID addressed me personally first. NOT *I*. FACT!

Last edited by ilakatilol; 9th August 2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 9th August 2008, 12:45 AM   #45
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Whatever! Knock yourself out.

Ps. Good on the languages. I admire anyone who can learn so many languages.
I speak one other language conversationally not fluently. I wish I had more opportunity to speak it.

I am truly sorry you are not happy. I am not particularly happy either. I have to work very hard at that part.
Perhaps that is why we are here? Agreed, on that part?
Agreed. I can be very neutral & at least can agree on things I agree on. Appology accepted in this case.