Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 20th August 2014, 03:14 AM   #1
geliza

Question christian to muslim

hi' i'm geliza... needed some advices..
I am 26, married at the age of 21 with the same religion.. christian
my husband is 31 now,we got married at the year of 2008, we had 2 kids which ages 7 and 5..
he decided to work abroad for him to support us.. he went and work at the middle east..
he decided to convert in islam. he already converted at the year of 2012, that was the year i was diagnos that i had SLE(lupus), last, last night.. august 18,2014, he confess to me... he told me that he is getting married soon.. i got shock..
he told me that the girl was islam too, they already 2 years in their relationship... my mind is block.. it always reminded of me all his word before he entered islam. he told me that even if he turns to islam, he'll never change me as his wife even never to add or multiply another women to be his wives... but he broke his promise.. they were planning to get married,my mind was block' i was still shocked' i felt so depressed...
please help me, what should i do?
what would be my rigts?
what will happen if they get married after?
can I conduct demand?
how about my kids, their rights?
please!! i needed some advice..
Old 20th August 2014, 03:20 AM   #2
geliza

Re: christian to muslim

please! need some of you to advice
Old 20th August 2014, 09:21 AM   #3
Raymond

Hi Geliza. This is very sad. The christian way is to be faithful to one wife for life. In essence he is comitting adultery and is being unfaithful and you have the right to divorce him or live with this other wife with him. My advice is to divorce him. I don't think you want to become a Moslem and bring your children up in that way. He has made his choice and you have to make yours. I know it is a difficult decision for you but I don't see any future with him now for you so you need to have a funeral for him and burn your bridges quite frankly. You must try and find the strength to make this stand for yourself and your children.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2014, 09:22 AM   #4
chosen

Geliza where do you live?
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2014, 05:35 PM   #5
1aokgal

Geliza, it depends on what country you live and where you married as to what your rights are for this situation. Do you have marriage certificate and birth certificates for your children? Do you understand that if he gets you and your children into some countries, as Saudi Arabia or other Muslim country, you have NO rights as a wife, a mother, OR a Christian woman. You will live under dangerous conditions like under house arrest and with NO legal rights. He can treat you however he wants and you can do nothing about it. You will have no rights as far as your children are concerned or yourself. They take your passport and father gets custody of the children. Those children will be raised under his religion as Muslims . In fact, as a Christian, you may be in physical danger. There are many countries today where Christians are persecuted and murdered by Muslim extremists. You need to protect your children that he does not kidnap them and get them out of the country, without your permission, to a Muslim country. It is truth you will NEVER get them back once that is done. As their mother you have NO legal rights to the children once they are in a muslim country, the father gets the kids.

Cross him off as a liar and an extremist who has deceived you to this point! Do NOT trust him or believe a word of what he tells you. These men who do this have an agenda to get control of the children for Allah. He will ruin your children and put them in danger. These Muslim people are in a Holy War against Christians and as far as he is concerned, you count for nothing. Get some advice on these matters. I do not know what country you live but your consulate might help you as far as what rights you have there. Do you have family to help you? If so, it might be time for you to ask for help and whatever you can get in financial aid where you reside, so you can maintain yourself. I cannot tell you strongly enough, BEWARE of what he tells you, as some men kidnap their children and take the kids to these other Muslim countries. If that occurs, your children will be lost to you forever.

I am sorry for your pain. You are in a very BAD situation. I hope you stay strong and smart and get help on these issues.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 31st August 2014 at 05:59 AM.