Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th August 2013, 03:06 PM   #11
Puglove

Re: Husband has left!

Ok..so he went to the wedding up country yesterday without me. Things seemed ok (although I read a text from him incorrectly and made myself look a bit silly!) but other than that things were ok.
Last night I went to a party and I really let my hair done, for the first time since he left I got drunk, not tipsy, not merry, drunk! There was a guy at this party who took a liking to me, I will admit I was pretty drunk and I am known for being very friendly when drunk so I was probably hugging everyone etc. this guy sat with me the whole night, turns out we like the same stuff, he was very sweet. He was very complimentary, put his number in my phone etc. I then thought at 12.40 in a drunken haze it would be a good idea to text my husband, alot, that some guy had been chatting to me, that I found it weird, that I'm married and I miss my husband etc. basically I missed him and think I felt guilty! I have text him this morning apologising for my ramblings etc but have not heard from him since! I equally have heard from the other guy today to say that "he thought I was really lovely and had been through a tough year. If I want my husband back I need to focus on that and that would be brilliant, but he is there for me to talk to if I need him."

So basically... I feel awful, I feel guilty for something I shouldn't feel guilty about as my husband has said to me we are "separated" we are not a couple. I equally feel my ramblings have blown it but I don't know why!

Tags
advice, divorce, husband problems