Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 2nd September 2015, 11:52 AM   #1471
ralfgarnett

Re: Yet another " I love you but I'm not in love with you" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
Ralf, LDT, chosen et al. Guys, I'm fine. Proper fine. Like i keep saying ill be ok. I do love how you guys are always here for each other but trust me, I'm ok. I feel just fine. It is what it is. No matter as that's not my focus.
Ok mate it sounds like your dealing with it NDY style, I think we kind of rally round because we have all had a kick in the teeth more than once over the past year or so, and when see one of our own getting yet another kick in the teeth I suppose we feel the need to be extra supportive the best we can.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2015, 12:03 PM   #1472
notDoneYet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Ok mate it sounds like your dealing with it NDY style, I think we kind of rally round because we have all had a kick in the teeth more than once over the past year or so, and when see one of our own getting yet another kick in the teeth I suppose we feel the need to be extra supportive the best we can.
I appreciate the support. I really do mate. I'm obviously still processing it all but thankfully I'm much stronger than I was 10 months ago.
notDoneYet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2015, 12:39 PM   #1473
ralfgarnett

Your welcome any time mate you know that, easy for me to say I suppose but I think if it was me I would be trying to figure how or if this changes the dynamic of the situation over all, thing is before a few days a go you knew she was having an affair, and you knew she had cheated, so game over, now you still know those things but the fruits of her cheating have got her pregnant, a dodgy game at her age in a precarious marital situation, but has it really changed the situation that much ?.
Old 2nd September 2015, 12:51 PM   #1474
notDoneYet

Quote:
Your welcome any time mate you know that, easy for me to say I suppose but I think if it was me I would be trying to figure how or if this changes the dynamic of the situation over all, thing is before a few days a go you knew she was having an affair, and you knew she had cheated, so game over, now you still know those things but the fruits of her cheating have got her pregnant, a dodgy game at her age in a precarious marital situation, but has it really changed the situation that much ?.
I believe it has, yes. I always believed the A would fizzle out. The one thing I really wanted was to keep the OM away from S10. But now that's all changed. My son will now live with this scumbag. That's the bit that bothers me the most.
Old 2nd September 2015, 01:59 PM   #1475
ralfgarnett

Ah right so they are shacking up together now ?, I thought she was staying with family, if so then I might be tempted to fire a few warning shots over his bows regarding his future conduct and interaction with your lad, rights and wrongs, do's and dont's that sort of thing, but I would have this message relayed directly by a "concerned friend" whilst I was sat at a very busy public bar in conversation with the bar staff, in full view of CCTV, and with as many friends around me as I could muster for the evening if you get my drift ?., that's how it's done in Malta but we are geographically very close to both Italy and Sicily .
Old 2nd September 2015, 02:24 PM   #1476
notDoneYet

Hi mate

They aren't shacking up together yet, but they will be soon.

Thing is, there are friends of mine that WILL NOT be happy that he's in the village.
Old 2nd September 2015, 04:10 PM   #1477
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Hi mate

They aren't shacking up together yet, but they will be soon.

Thing is, there are friends of mine that WILL NOT be happy that he's in the village.
Well very sadly accidents happen, and anyone can trip over a kerb and bang their heads, or accidentally get their heads jammed underneath a crow bar or claw hammer cant they ? especially in the "G" postcode areas of Strathclyde.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 2nd September 2015 at 04:16 PM.
Old 2nd September 2015, 04:20 PM   #1478
notDoneYet

Strangely frequent how many people cant negotiate a kerb properly up here.

I need to think of boundaries for scumbag. He's not getting to raise my child.
Old 2nd September 2015, 05:22 PM   #1479
chosen

Quote:
Well very sadly accidents happen, and anyone can trip over a kerb and bang their heads, or accidentally get their heads jammed underneath a crow bar or claw hammer cant they ? especially in the "G" postcode areas of Strathclyde.
Thing is that she is just as guilty as he, and even more so perhaps because she is married with a child, so we cant put ALL the blame on him.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2015, 08:13 PM   #1480
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Strangely frequent how many people cant negotiate a kerb properly up here.

I need to think of boundaries for scumbag. He's not getting to raise my child.
Is there any way or reason that you could go for full custody ?.
Old 2nd September 2015, 10:00 PM   #1481
chosen

Quote:
Is there any way or reason that you could go for full custody ?.
I cant see why that would happen ralf. Maybe shared custody, but unless she is abusing the boy or neglecting him, then why would they give the dad full custody?
Old 3rd September 2015, 09:06 AM   #1482
ralfgarnett

Good morning DC, I mentioned that because our good friend NDY naturally has concerns about this sleezeball living under the same roof as his precious son, this made me think that perhaps he may know something about him that could be potentially incriminating such as law breaking, drug taking that type of thing, I have no great legal knowledge on any subject apart from commercial & employment law, it was just a stab in the dark that's all, which is exactly what scumbag sounds like he might be getting any day soon lol.
Old 3rd September 2015, 10:16 AM   #1483
chosen

Quote:
Good morning DC, I mentioned that because our good friend NDY naturally has concerns about this sleezeball living under the same roof as his precious son, this made me think that perhaps he may know something about him that could be potentially incriminating such as law breaking, drug taking that type of thing, I have no great legal knowledge on any subject apart from commercial & employment law, it was just a stab in the dark that's all, which is exactly what scumbag sounds like he might be getting any day soon lol.
Well yes if he is breaking the law somehow than that is different, and he could use that to try and get full custody.
Thing is its not just him, and we dont know what rubbish she has told him about NDY, cheating spouses will tell their lovers(and others) all sort of lies about their husbands/wives to get sympathy and make them feel justified in cheating.
Old 3rd September 2015, 03:09 PM   #1484
notDoneYet

Hi guys.

Full custody isn't an option. There is no illegal activity on anyone's part here and the law is very simple. 50/50. No more no less.
Old 3rd September 2015, 04:08 PM   #1485
Lindentree1

So have you talked to S10 yet, NDY? How is he?
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote