Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 15th January 2016, 07:54 PM   #1
charlieroger3000

Losing imagination meaning?

A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 25 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled - so what does the above mean ?

Thank you in advance.
Old 15th January 2016, 09:14 PM   #2
Lindentree1

Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 25 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled - so what does the above mean ?

Thank you in advance.
She was flirting and/or coming on to you. It sounds like you know this. She's married. Leave it, and her, alone.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 12:52 AM   #3
charlieroger3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
She was flirting and/or coming on to you. It sounds like you know this. She's married. Leave it, and her, alone.
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...
Old 16th January 2016, 04:12 AM   #4
Lindentree1

Quote:
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...
Oh, so you're a victim. I get it. Poor you.

Well, since she was a photographer hired for a job you won't see her again. Problem solved.
Old 16th January 2016, 05:15 AM   #5
chosen

Quote:

Yes she was flirting but you are responsible for how you respond. As has been said, you wont need to see her again, so problem solved.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 05:49 AM   #6
Lindentree1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Yes she was flirting but you are responsible for how you respond. As has been said, you wont need to see her again, so problem solved.
Exactly...
Old 16th January 2016, 12:19 PM   #7
drleo

if you see her again ask her your self what she meant in those statement
drleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2016, 12:26 AM   #8
Lindentree1

Quote:
Sigh. Perhaps I was too impatient with you. You are young, and I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you say you didn't know what she was trying to do.

She was there to do a job, and she went over the line. I was trying to tell you not to entertain this at all. You never have to see her again, and even if she was inappropriate you knew she was married. Like Chosen said, you are responsible for your reaction. Just move on. Don't think about, or entertain someone who is married. Your life will be much easier that way, I promise you. Obviously you have been thinking about this or you would not have written. Be flattered if you want, but let it-- and her--go.

I'm sure there are many lovely single ladies that would love to go out with you. Stick with that and enjoy your life. Good luck!
Old 20th January 2016, 06:41 PM   #9
charlieroger3000

Ok thanks - so to summaries - she crossed the line because she's married. She should never have said those things. Those things were said almost certainly because she has a lame sex life, is bored and is therefore hitting a younger guy.

If I see her again should I run or ignore her?
Old 20th January 2016, 07:19 PM   #10
Lindentree1

Quote:
Ok thanks - so to summaries - she crossed the line because she's married. She should never have said those things. Those things were said almost certainly because she has a lame sex life, is bored and is therefore hitting a younger guy.

To answer your question: both!
Old 20th January 2016, 10:54 PM   #11
chosen

Quote:

If you saw her to have a photo taken, its not likely you will see her again is it?
Old 25th January 2016, 07:20 PM   #12
charlieroger3000

She lives near my workplace and is good friends with my boss....
Old 26th January 2016, 12:01 AM   #13
chosen

Quote:
She lives near my workplace and is good friends with my boss....
well just act very cool toward her and give her no encouragement.

Tags
cheating, flirting, marriage, marriage affair, sex