Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 12th May 2006, 05:26 AM   #46
Lovey

Re: today

hi! I have the flu, so am only stopping by to say I hope you are all doing well. I've been reading and understand a lot more of your situations. I felt your strength when reading! I'm having a good week. I decided to keep Keylogger for a year, and actually read the reports! If he does feel like he will have a slip, maybe this time he will talk to me before he makes the decision to download anything? We'll see. If we get to a point where he discusses things with me before anything happens, I'll get rid of Keylogger for good. I am happy with our decision.

More when I'm feeling up to it.

Hugs!
Old 12th May 2006, 08:18 AM   #47
jools

Morning everyone
Just dropped my D14 to the bus stop. D17 still in bed (going 2 school later). My H is away for 2 days on a training course. I'm still floating in limbo and despite cramming food down I continue to lose weight. It's weird tho. In the light of all that's happened recently he left yesterday at 7am for the course and rung me at 9.30am to say he'd arrived safely (!) Never done that before. Then rung as soon as the afternoon session had finished. I honestly expected little or no contact. Really don't know what's in his head. I wish I could sleep without waking up every couple of hours with my head full of anxiety and sadness.
I wish we could all be happy.
Love Jools. XX
________
INFANT DEPAKOTE

Last edited by jools; 20th April 2011 at 02:26 PM.
jools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2006, 08:30 AM   #48
Helen

Hi Jools,

I don't think we will ever figure out, 100%, what is going on in their heads! Very odd behaviour from a man who said he doesn't want to be married to you any more. Overnight, he turns into this more considerate person? Maybe he feels guilty for putting you through so much pain.

Have you been to the doctor and had any blood tests? I ask because extreme emotional stress can trigger a number of diseases, including hyperthyroidism, which is what I have. It is also known as Graves Disease. Symptoms include weightloss despite increased appetite, insomnia, anxiety and being emotional, etc.,

You have been under a great deal of strain for the last 3 years. Maybe it is taking its toll on you? Go to see your doctor as if you do have this condition, it can cause heart damage if it goes untreated.

Take care,

Helen
Old 15th May 2006, 08:59 AM   #49
hoxton

Hi everyone,

I have read on lots of peoples post that they have spy tracker, I would really like to know a few things,

1, How do you know if you have it ?

2, How does it work ?

3, If I did get it would he know ?

I would really like to find out more about this.

Thank you.

Amanda x
Old 15th May 2006, 09:44 AM   #50
willmetts

http://www.download.com/Spy-Tracker-...-10415921.html

can be found at this link!
Old 15th May 2006, 03:57 PM   #51
Lovey

Keylogger is the best way to go if you're looking into the online tracking option, Amanda. Spytracker is only a one star review product. The reason why, is below: Cons: Although it has many tracking options, I was unable to figure out how to get it to run in the background and actually do what it says it's suppose to do. There are no helps files what-so-ever, no "readme.txt" files, etc., and their web site isn't even functional any more. Basically, you're on your own if you want to use this program! Good luck!

(Taken from the website itself.)

Keylogger has help files, it has great technical support, they're functional, and will tell you exaclty how to install it. With spytracker you really are on your own! It's not great, trust me!

The only problem with any of these trackers is that they'll all show up in search and destroy spybot programs. If your partner knows a lot about computers, they'll surely figure out that it's there after running spybot. I see it on our computers all the time. (My H elected to put Keylogger on all our computers, so it doesn't matter to us.) Here is the link.

http://www.blazingtools.com/

Might I recommend that you don't even bother to get it? If you're going to use a tracking system you should be prepared to do something about your situation. If you're not prepared, like I've said before, you're only adding an unhealthy amount of stress on yourself. Think of yourself before you start spying. Hugs.
Old 15th May 2006, 05:02 PM   #52
hoxton

Hi Lovey,

Thank you I dont think I will bother my H knows to much about computors and will find out. So it's best I dont go there.

I am prepared to do something about my relationship that is why I enquired I noticed that the device I found last week has been slightly moved and I asked him if he looked at it or used it he said no I also told him that I dont like him having secrets from me and it will all end it heart ache. The thing that stops me is because I think he is being honest with me and I dont want to ruin it by snopping on him. I want to try and trust him. He would be really upset if he found out I put a spy on the computor to spy on him.
I do want things to work I just dont feel like he has been honest with me. Sometimes I just think if he is still messing around I would rather know now than in six months time.

But I am not going to do anything untill he gives me good reason to or at least enough reason to justify my behaviour, I have to try as much as him.

Thanks Lovey,

Amanda x
Old 15th May 2006, 05:36 PM   #53
Lovey

Hi!

I agree that snooping causes more issues than you want! If you think he's being honest with you, then that is a good thing! Goodness, I'm still not feeling well, and realised I missed on saying that I really do understand your reasons for wanting a tracking system and that you want to know now rather than later, if something is going on. It's just that if I've learned anything from my own issues it's that it is best not to add to them!

Hugs, Lovey
Old 16th May 2006, 08:57 AM   #54
hoxton

Hi Lovey,

You are right sometimes we are our own worce enemy !
My H has a job interview today so with a bit of luck he will be back at work and out from under my feet..........

I like the idea of knowing what he is up to but it is not the right way to go if you are trying to make things work. That does not mean I dont check his phone cos I do now and then but I am cutting down on that. ( thats cos he would not leave anything on there for me to find anyway)

How are you feeling today ?

Catch up soon,

Amanda x
Old 16th May 2006, 04:04 PM   #55
Lovey

We truly are. I know that sometimes I am and I have started to really recognize it early enough to stop that pattern thinking of what if! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for your husband!

I think that the flu has run it's course! Thanks for asking! Hugs, Lovey.
Old 8th January 2017, 10:22 PM   #56
Helen_uk

I have just re read this thread as I was helenrw200. Wow I can't believe I put up with all of this from my ex. We eventually split after he had a physical affair with an 18 year old and a year later he was charged and convicted of a sexual crime with a child of 13. I have no idea where he is and nor would I want to.

I'm so glad that I'm now remarried and happy and have a husband I trust 100 %
Helen_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2017, 07:27 PM   #57
Raymond

That's wonderful to hear Helen. I remember all the trouble you went through. Once adultery happens it is very difficult to move forward unless the guilty party is repentant and changes.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote