Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 25th January 2010, 08:57 PM   #691
Wedgewood

Re: Seperated for 5 months, but want to reunite

You sound like someone speaking from experience (sp)
Wedgewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2010, 09:05 PM   #692
RayCub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgewood View Post
My thoughts are with you Ray. I hope it all blows over and your partner sees this for what it is. I mean I can't afford to furnish my house, let alone go to Banff skiing

Keep me posted as I am gutted at the moment, depression kicking in Seems like when I enjoy myself something bad happens.

Mark

Don't blame yourself, Mark. It was my fault, all of it. I'm a big girl, and I could have left the site or not participated in the fun. You didn't twist my arm to flirt.

I'm so sorry you guys are all dragged into this when most of you have been so supportive and really there for me since last year.

I might not be on after today, so I really hope you guys all have happy endings!!

All my best,
Ray
xo
Old 25th January 2010, 09:08 PM   #693
Wedgewood

Well ok Ray, but I cant help but feel party responsible.

I hope that you stay on the forum, but I guess you know what is best for YOU. Just be true to yourself, after all happiness comes from within.

Mark x
Old 25th January 2010, 09:52 PM   #694
seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCub View Post
Don't blame yourself, Mark. It was my fault, all of it. I'm a big girl, and I could have left the site or not participated in the fun. You didn't twist my arm to flirt.

I'm so sorry you guys are all dragged into this when most of you have been so supportive and really there for me since last year.

I might not be on after today, so I really hope you guys all have happy endings!!

All my best,
Ray
xo
No No NO NO NO. Ray - you didn't do anything wrong. You weren't on the forum looking for anything, nor did you or any of us do anything inappropriate. I really hope your OH can read all of our threads and see how we all need eachother because we're all hurting in one way or another. Surely he understands that a marriage help forum isn't exactly where one would look for flirty fun... aren't we all a bit emotionally retarded on here??!!!

I haven't looked back through the thread, but I remember one thing you wrote sticking out "i'm spoken for". Did he read that bit?? I hope so. If you weren't interested in him, or were too busy flirting with others to think about him, you certainly wouldn't have mentioned him. (just re-read this bit back and sounds a bit harsh, but I want you to get the message - sorry mr raycub - but you NEED to understand that this was very very very innocent fun, and made me smile for the first time in 3 weeks) (ok, just re-read this back a 2nd time and realised it now sounds like it was ok because it made me smile. See what this is doing to me??? I'm now making zero sense at all...)

I really hope you come back to the forum, i've only been here a couple of weeks, but I know this place wouldn't be the same without you, and in a purely selfish way, I need you

Good luck in sorting things out Ray xxx

Last edited by seven; 25th January 2010 at 09:58 PM.
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2010, 10:20 PM   #695
RayCub

Thanks, Seven.

You can always email me anytime you need me; I'm there for you, although, now, I'm not sure I have anything to offer.

Take care,
Ray
xo
Old 25th January 2010, 10:25 PM   #696
Wedgewood

Dont talk like that Ray, you have a whole lot to offer.
Old 25th January 2010, 10:26 PM   #697
seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCub View Post
Thanks, Seven.

You can always email me anytime you need me; I'm there for you, although, now, I'm not sure I have anything to offer.

Take care,
Ray
xo
You have a great deal to offer Ray. You've been here for us, and if it's now our turn to be here for you then so be it.

i hope your man see's sense.
xxx
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 02:08 AM   #698
georgie

Oh, I hope everything is working out by now, I'm so sorry because it was so late I didnt read the threads properly last night.
Honestly RC if you throw open the threads to your OH he will see how much you love him and that this is all just about confidence building and support (although Hey JWD I've already put my name down for a 'new partner' interview with Mark - so get in line, unless your already booked in ahead of me in which case hmph!). There are ski fields with real snow here in Australia so nahh..

If he sees' what most of our experiences have been about I think he'll understand that coming between people is not what anyone on here is about.

On another note I now know what AG, RC, JWD, MARK & Lee look like, still waiting on the suspect shots for all you others. Thanks to Johnny's little montage in his thread I'm clear on him too!
More pics please!
georgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 02:14 AM   #699
JWD

I wanna see AG,

Well you can have Mark as a stand by teehhheee, I may have snarred myself a 6ft 4in tall specimen of manliness from dating site - and he has white teeth lol. Oh I can't wait to compare hands and see if he can touch the ceiling LOL have a thing for tall men hehehe.
Old 26th January 2010, 02:46 AM   #700
Ageing Grace

Heh, JWD, you'll have to invite me on FB Beee my frieeeeend!!

Though I'm a bit pissed off with my new friends being so darn pretty. Grrr.
What's all this with the delightful & ebullient RayCub? Has she suddenly gone all doormat, or what?

Wedgewood, your incredible social talents seem to have turned your own, personal thread into a cross between Friends Reunited and the local pub!
Go you

Keep remembering all that's GOOD about you! I'm sure we can chip in if you get stuck ...

AG x
Ageing Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 02:48 AM   #701
Ageing Grace

ageing dot grace at gmail spot com
Ageing Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 02:52 AM   #702
JWD

hahahhaah, so funny lol, I'm not on FB anymore, was scared I'd go all psycho and keep checking up on ex, pluss pissed me off everytime I got an email when someone changed their knickers

I shall send you a wee piccie
Old 26th January 2010, 04:11 AM   #703
georgie

oh JWD i was just coming on here to update u re: my current underwear status... u r so hard to please!! what do u want from a friend exactly??
Hey tall men are in short supply (?) - so back off the over 6'ers unless u are at least 5'10' I am struggling to have an eye to eye conversation otherwise!
ok maybe i'll find my own Jamie Cullum one day (if thats how u spell his name)
Get back on facebook and dont be friends with ur ex be friends with AG and RC and I!! we've just formed a sad society, ok that may not be the greatest incentive of all time but ...i need more friends on there, most of my real life friends refuse to join, and my nieces have >400 friends and its giving me a complex..
Hey have u checked out that Daily Strength site? I've had some fantastic conversations on there - one of them with a pic of Johnny Dep as his avatar - hard not to fall in love, even though i know its not him (of course maybe it is..)
anyhow - must get back to my fun times u know picking up dog pooh in the back garden and all that glamorous Jazz.

Hey Mark I'm sill waiting on my application form for my interview?? I hope u havent already compiled the short list...
georgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 04:41 AM   #704
RayCub

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie View Post
Oh, I hope everything is working out by now, I'm so sorry because it was so late I didnt read the threads properly last night.
Honestly RC if you throw open the threads to your OH he will see how much you love him and that this is all just about confidence building and support

If he sees' what most of our experiences have been about I think he'll understand that coming between people is not what anyone on here is about.
I tried explaining how it was all in fun , and how we supported each other on here and we were just trying to make some people smile and we got carried away, but he can't see how anything about last night's posts were "supportive"....I'm sure any outsider would have a hard time with that.

We've spoken. He's asked for time, and told me he still loves me. But he's not sure he can get past all this.

So, I have to back off and give him time and let him decide.

I hope I can regain his trust. I want to work on us because I think we're worth working on.

The ball's in his court though. All I can do now is wait.
Old 26th January 2010, 04:56 AM   #705
JWD

Well maybe he doesn't see it as supportive, but we all know it is. This is a place where we all come and post safe in the knowledge that we will get support and won't be judged.

I think all fuure partners will have to respect that. From our very first postings, we've all evolved and watched one another start to pick up the pieces from when we first arrived, and we are here to help any other people that find themselves in the awful situation we once were in, so we know what we are doing.

Every person on this thread are adults, and not one member had complained. Only people saying what a laugh it was.

Come on Raycub, you wouldn;t be you without sweary innuendos, you;re just far too quick and smart to miss them. :-) and thats FAB xxxxxxx