Site Areas
Wedding Centre
Health Club
Marriage Clinic
Chapel
University
Citizen's Centre
Coffee Shop
Admin Centre

Contents
Articles
Books
CDs / Videos
Tips
Services

Resources
Forums
Membership
Contact Us
Site map
Link to Us

Search

Take the Couple Check-up!

Marriage Week UK

Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet


Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 15th January 2016, 06:54 PM   #1
charlieroger3000
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Losing imagination meaning?

A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 25 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled - so what does the above mean ?

Thank you in advance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2016, 08:14 PM   #2
Lindentree1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,253
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 25 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled - so what does the above mean ?

Thank you in advance.
She was flirting and/or coming on to you. It sounds like you know this. She's married. Leave it, and her, alone.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2016, 11:52 PM   #3
charlieroger3000
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
She was flirting and/or coming on to you. It sounds like you know this. She's married. Leave it, and her, alone.
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...
  Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 03:12 AM   #4
Lindentree1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,253
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...
Oh, so you're a victim. I get it. Poor you.

Well, since she was a photographer hired for a job you won't see her again. Problem solved.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 04:15 AM   #5
chosen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,794
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...

Yes she was flirting but you are responsible for how you respond. As has been said, you wont need to see her again, so problem solved.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 04:49 AM   #6
Lindentree1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,253
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Yes she was flirting but you are responsible for how you respond. As has been said, you wont need to see her again, so problem solved.
Exactly...
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 11:26 PM   #7
Lindentree1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,253
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...
Sigh. Perhaps I was too impatient with you. You are young, and I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you say you didn't know what she was trying to do.

She was there to do a job, and she went over the line. I was trying to tell you not to entertain this at all. You never have to see her again, and even if she was inappropriate you knew she was married. Like Chosen said, you are responsible for your reaction. Just move on. Don't think about, or entertain someone who is married. Your life will be much easier that way, I promise you. Obviously you have been thinking about this or you would not have written. Be flattered if you want, but let it-- and her--go.

I'm sure there are many lovely single ladies that would love to go out with you. Stick with that and enjoy your life. Good luck!
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 11:19 AM   #8
drleo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 12
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

if you see her again ask her your self what she meant in those statement
drleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2016, 05:41 PM   #9
charlieroger3000
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Ok thanks - so to summaries - she crossed the line because she's married. She should never have said those things. Those things were said almost certainly because she has a lame sex life, is bored and is therefore hitting a younger guy.

If I see her again should I run or ignore her?
  Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2016, 06:19 PM   #10
Lindentree1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,253
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
Ok thanks - so to summaries - she crossed the line because she's married. She should never have said those things. Those things were said almost certainly because she has a lame sex life, is bored and is therefore hitting a younger guy.

If I see her again should I run or ignore her?
To answer your question: both!
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2016, 09:54 PM   #11
chosen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,794
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
Ok thanks - so to summaries - she crossed the line because she's married. She should never have said those things. Those things were said almost certainly because she has a lame sex life, is bored and is therefore hitting a younger guy.

If I see her again should I run or ignore her?
If you saw her to have a photo taken, its not likely you will see her again is it?
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2016, 06:20 PM   #12
charlieroger3000
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

She lives near my workplace and is good friends with my boss....
  Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2016, 11:01 PM   #13
chosen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,794
Re: Losing imagination meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 View Post
She lives near my workplace and is good friends with my boss....
well just act very cool toward her and give her no encouragement.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cheating, flirting, marriage, marriage affair, sex

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Top

Copyright 1999-2019 2-in-2-1 Limited. All rights reserved. Disclaimer