Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 9th August 2008, 12:53 AM   #46
ilakatilol

Re: Extreme PURE Hatred

Oh... and you people... get the time lines on the comments straight (then judge you own people)!
ilakatilol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2008, 08:26 AM   #47
Raymond

Nothing wrong in defending yourself Ilakatilol it's just what goes with it when you do. You do tend to hit out at people as well and kinda upset people for no reason. I know you had a bad upbringing but hitting out at everyone who upsets you a little isn't the answer. You must know that deep down.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2008, 05:26 PM   #48
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Nothing wrong in defending yourself Ilakatilol it's just what goes with it when you do. You do tend to hit out at people as well and kinda upset people for no reason. I know (how did you know "certain" when YOU are NOT God? << right? OR a nice show of "Ignorance"?... of someone who you have never met in REALITY? Example of "Judging" without proof but because YOU & YOUR GANG "think" so??) you had a bad upbringing but hitting out at everyone who upsets you a little isn't the answer. You must know that deep down.

Raymond
Action = accusation = Nice stone!
http://bible.cc/john/8-7.htm

^^^Compliments from my DH... he is the one who suggested this line; applies to both YOU (all) & (I) & (him); he sides with me b/c I have stated truth at least on my part, not tooting on my horns, so I did have a legit gripe on him.

Oh and the minute you cast that stone, you have sinned.... TWICE (lying on your own "sin-lessness" & casting the stone).
Oh... & to involve my upbringing is a double cast on the innocent... my family who brought me up (triple the sin).

Gee thanks, oh great forum... example of thy image of god... great example indeed. )

Last post, from a human after all.

Last edited by ilakatilol; 21st August 2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 21st August 2008, 07:00 PM   #49
Raymond

I am not casting stones at you or judging you ilakatilol. Sometimes there are clues in our upbringing that throw light on our present behaviour. I was fishing a bit and apologise for it. I probably had a far worse upbringing than you did.

Raymond
Old 22nd August 2008, 12:17 AM   #50
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
I am not casting stones at you or judging you ilakatilol. Sometimes there are clues in our upbringing that throw light on our present behaviour. I was fishing a bit and apologise for it. I probably had a far worse upbringing than you did.

Raymond
Above should be my last post, but I wanted to say...

Apology accepted &
Thank you for showing some examples of grace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I really do have wonderful parents BTW (so does my DH, a mom who took care of everything for her sons)...

And I do have a really really great dad (my DH loves him dearly too) that I (and my sisters) compare all the men in my life to (brothers set their life examples upon a great example of a husband from my dad)... he passed just a year ago (with all his children & all grandchildren in attendance, all children even ones who are overseas at the other end of the continent), beloved & still missed by all that knew him.

Another truth of "clues" & "reflections; throw lights on" little tidbits, my family still knows no divorces in my generation (we are both from very large family)... while with my husband's brothers, there are already 2 cases of divorces (both times, the wife wanted out).

I still love my DH, so enough said.
Old 22nd August 2008, 01:38 AM   #51
1aokgal

Raymond...

"YOU and YOUR GANG????? Psychoses R US is here. She drags his ass out to dry for everything and he encourages her input.

Made for each other. Happily ever after........or at least until next year or so.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 22nd August 2008 at 03:08 AM.
Old 22nd August 2008, 03:29 PM   #52
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Raymond...

"YOU and YOUR GANG????? Psychoses R US is here. She drags his ass out to dry for everything and he encourages her input.

Made for each other. Happily ever after........or at least until next year or so.

((well SINCE YOU 1aokgal really want to see me & hubby divorce... see last few posts as well......,

keep slandering and if I were to really divorce {maybe I'll then take it to the lawyers & tell him part of me wanted to do so b/c YOU encouraged me to... SO my HUSBAND can sue you "since he does not want one"?) my hubby b/c of you "thank you for the excuse provided" (I'll tuck it away as a future ammunition; blame?? Lack of encouragement, positive uplifts which a Christian views should follow... with "hopes" instead of encouraging "damnation" l{every post from YOU 1aokgal} ike anti-christ would... )...

will YOU want to pay SOLO or will your COHORTS share in the responsibilities of the AFTERMATH??

It will quite a good evidence to put to use of TRUTH every point I made from my emotions to what I did for him.... (which I will have no problem proving in the courts) against SLANDERING from you "1aokgal" again! And a Christian forum at that!))
http://bible.cc/john/8-7.htm
You follow your religion at all?

Yes, you & YOUR GANG
(Do not think I am wrong in that observation, I am fine doing a solo dance unlike a "dependent" someone with her cohorts)!

Unlike you, I do not need support from others... only truth (where is YOUR truth based upon where-else?) My INFO (facts) or your "I'm never wrong" fantasy???!

And how many STONES have YOU cast without KNOWING (SINNER talking B.S.... and you don't "sin" ain't lying a sin?)??? How many more stones are you going to cast, O' PERFECT CHRISTIAN?

You "1aokgal" would owe me one BIG one when you really do meet our "maker"! Or do you want to pay in this life??

So... DO slander me more... I do so encourage you so (I love it when people owes me apologies in the end... rather than "me" owing them one!) LMAO!

P.S. Fine, I will come back again & again till my NAME is cleared... even if it meant fighting it in courts??? I am sure someone will take this case on.

Last edited by ilakatilol; 22nd August 2008 at 03:34 PM.
Old 22nd August 2008, 06:27 PM   #53
1aokgal

What makes you conclude this is a Christian forum? This forum is open to all religions. There are agnostics, Muslims and Jews who post here. The only one screaming religion here or persecution is you. Oh, the world is so against you, claims you.

That intense belief is "paranoid ideation or persecution complex." Such ideas come from a simple personality dysfunction and not even a good reason to skip a step as most people who have this problem function well in the world. My favorite professor in college who taught,"Abnormal Psychology" admitted his meds kept him stable. He was a manic depressive. He was a charming man and functioned well. He authored several books on the subject. You would have been right at home in his class. He functioned on a very high level. You seem not to function well. Perhaps you need some help.

As a person with Paralegal education who worked in the court system for years, I can tell you that you are ignorant of the laws of slander. You have not got a clue. No one has said anything about you untrue. Threaten, bully, rant or whatever only shows the degree of troubled person you are. If you really wanted to dialogue with others about your concerns you would have done so in a civil manner. Since you are unable to do that as with Raymond and several others here, it seems you are at odds even within yourself.

You talk bible.....very grandiose......are you an ordained minister? Are you capable to know what you quote? Slander is an untruth. You speak loud and clear for someone who has emotional "issues." The neuroticism factor seems very high and contributes to your anxiety it seems. It must be hard for you to be happy when everything seems so distorted?

You might have found interested posters here who would share information and HELP with you but your claims of persecution alienate many who might be sympathetic to your concerns. No one wants to share with someone who is in attack mode who cannot accept what is being said to them. You are owed no apology But I bet you love to be the victim. .

Sounds like you made the case well enough on the forum your husband is thoughtless, selfish and stingy and you are poor, misunderstood and angry. We got that. Many posters on this forum have posted and made friends here for long periods of time and found support and good feedback. You never chose to do that.

The name cleared thing...HAHAHAHAHA. Yes, do fight in court. Want the filing fee? It would be sad, if not so ridiculous.

Ilakatilol, why don't you come visit when you can carry on civil dialogue and let us hear what troubles you so much. I will be responsible for my soul, thank you. Will you?

You said you are educated but don't show that here. Mostly you show how sad it must be to be you.
I am sure many have been where you are in having an unhappy situation.
YES, you DO liven up the forum because most talk about concerns and don't go into hissyfits.

I am sure this makes interesting reading if nothing else.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 22nd August 2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 22nd August 2008, 11:51 PM   #54
ilakatilol

Quote:
What makes you conclude this is a Christian forum? This forum is open to all religions. There are agnostics, Muslims and Jews who post here. The only one screaming religion here or persecution is you. Oh, the world is so against you, claims you. Errr... not the world, just YOU and YOUR GANG does not represent the world... or is it your mental issue fantasy again??? LOL!

That intense belief is "paranoid ideation or persecution complex." Such ideas come from a simple personality dysfunction and not even a good reason to skip a step as most people who have this problem function well in the world. My favorite professor in college who taught,"Abnormal Psychology" admitted his meds kept him stable. He was a manic depressive. He was a charming man and functioned well. He authored several books on the subject. You would have been right at home in his class. He functioned on a very high level. You seem not to function well. Perhaps you need some help. Sorry to dissapoint you, I do not have mental history OR have even worked with/socialized people with mental history UNLIKE YOU... and you know the saying.. "BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER", YOU have the advantage of the CONTACTS... NOT me. So I am sure you do prescribed meds to everyone you get in contact with... see I don't go playing doctor.

As a person with Paralegal education who worked in the court system for years, I can tell you that you are ignorant of the laws of slander. You have not got a clue. No one has said anything about you untrue. Threaten, bully, rant or whatever only shows the degree of troubled person you are. If you really wanted to dialogue with others about your concerns you would have done so in a civil manner. Since you are unable to do that as with Raymond and several others here, it seems you are at odds even within yourself. Ahhh...but you even felt compulsed to apologized, didn't you... guilt perhaps???

You talk bible.....very grandiose......are you an ordained minister?
Never did say I was... but I did take world religion & even any religion do not encourage SLANDER of UNTRUTHS, from Koran, to Buddhist 8th fold paths on the wheel. And yes, I knew enough about Christianity to quote stuff... studies it too... compulsory in my secondary class you see... & why can't I talk bible???

Are you capable to know what you quote? Slander is an untruth (exactly what your NASTY comments were... and if I did not part with my husband... will that BE again slander on your part as YOU OBVIOUSLY WISHED we will??).

Which is what YOU state, to a stranger YOU don't know... and did I add DISCRIMINATION since from the start... WHY because YOU don't like my "badmouth" of a grammar... I don't SEE YOU doing that to EVERYONE else with a bad mouth... how about that for discrimination???

YOU can try to play on my "weaker" grammar than yours (truth)... its fine I admit, BUT Like I said, can you speak my language as I can speak YOURS??? You speak loud and clear for someone who has emotional "issues." The neuroticism factor seems very high and contributes to your anxiety it seems. It must be hard for you to be happy (Oh.. I am happy calling YOU the LIAR lets prove that again... YOU can quote me on what I wrote ... I don't mind) when everything seems so distorted ("Distorted?" Is that a slander again if what you think is distorted IS a truth??)?

You might have found interested posters here who

-------------------------------------------------------------------
(LIKE YOU as an EXAMPLE? 1aokgal??? err... an example that I definitely found welcoming in YOUR comments even from the start... TRUTH??? READ your FIRST POST:

"It sounds as if somebody has TOO much time on their hands (yes... I do in between work & chores for this post now... BUT just like YOU 1aokgal... have too much time 2... lol) and feels sorry for themselves (no I don't feel sorry... I am not sorry if I am writing this). Why not get a job (UNTRUTH I HAVE ONE)and contribute and help to solve some problems or if time hangs heavy think about going back to school or doing positive things (& how did YOU know I don't? MALIGN).

All that negativity (Just LIKE YOU what? Aren't YOU NEGATIVE HERE too in written form? "proof"). dislike and hatred (your word, not mine) (but what did I do to you... from my first post?? that YOU yourself take it to yourself to say these NASTY things like "poisons" and all the negative reinforcements YOU gave me... proof)seeps into your pores and poisons any joy you might have or new interest. If he is such a dud, why not stop being dependent (again, how do you know I am "dependent at this point"... malign??) and make your own way in the world. I am sure some other woman will take him (again, PLAYING GOD... another negative "proof").

One persons' trash is anothers' treasure. Maybe you don't know how good you have it until you lose it all (again YOU don't know... 2 of my BIL "facts that can be taken into court" are served divorce BY their wife(s)... PROOF)? Nobody wants to be around a (malign = where in my post am I doing >>>) groveling, whining, sad (CALLING ME names you "self serving righteous wannabe" who is supposed to dislike "bad mouthing" ? Prove of this quote does nothing but SHOW you to BAD MOUTH ME first!!!)sack who can't find her own things to do apart from his hobbies or his stuff. Sounds like you don't know what real problems are except the ones you build for yourself. Sorry the man has to have a dreary woman (bad mouth again.. and I did NOTHING to you... "another NEGATIVE") behind the door. You said you wished he had an affair?? I bet he does in time stop coming home to escape being there with you (which is another "untruth" he comes back EVERY EVENING after work). You need help (No I did never said I need help in any part of my post... wrong again!).

The guy will get tired ("Negative" from you, "untruth' as YOU are OBVIOUSLY 'NOT HIM" & plus like you would know my husband better than me who have lived with him for 10 years? More untruths... proof***) of coming home to somebody who "hates" him (but don't you understand the saying? The more you love someone... more emotional opposite can happen?? What happen to YOU if you "KNOW" {as YOU claim} psychology {and studied with YOUR professor} so well?). Perhaps he will tire of that and find a nice warm friendly person who cares about him. Bet you like his paychecks well enough (Fact: yes I do, SO does he likes mine.)?

Do you even like yourself (more than YOU know obviously but another NEGATIVE from YOU)? Perhaps you need to look into some help as in counseling or MEDS. (YOU are not MY doctor... don't try to play one.... another NEGATIVE) There are so many who strugglle with serious illnesses and truly might have a reason to be glum and they encourage everyone around them (YES... I agree they may ENCOURAGE everyone around them... BUT I don't see YOUR FIRST COMMENTS to be doing any encouragements to my post... so don't be thinking you have done anything positive with this first comment *'FACT'*).

Such a dose of selfishness in your postings (Its my post, on my problems... should be about MY VIEW, no?) and it does not all revolve around you. If there is a problem ..try to work it out or better yet..get out (NEGATIVE from who? BUT 1aokgal). Let the man have a chance with someone who cares about him and can be a partner (NEGATIVE). don't believe your own bombast that he"won't find someone" better than you. I bet he does pretty fast (UNTRUTH as you don't even know "ain't GOD" don't play one... NEGATIVE). There are a lot of women out there willing to carry their share and do it with a willing heart (NEGATIVE).

All that anger is just introjected into your own system and you become ill either mentally or physically (negative again). All that pity party you're having will age you and make you ugly ("untruth" of something you don't know... like you know HOW often I get mad at him??? I do smile alot in real life TY... but obviously NOT in YOUR HEAD which again YOU have stated without PROOF OF). You will need giant bottles of BOTOX at 40 Lighten up (sorry, only believe in "naturals" & I will never need that stuff... YOU need it that is why YOU are "selling" that IDEA to me? Another UNTRUTH that I need it & Negative view from YOU 1aokgal)., and get on the merry go round of living. It is a wonderful place to be. Yes, it takes courage to handle all the challenges. Life is not for quitter (Of this long passage... this IS about the ONLY good part... abit stingy don't YOU think 1aokgal?)." --1aokgal"

^^^See this 1aokgal? A spitfire like yourself & me (I am one too), you'd still call this POSITIVE "example of WELCOMING to the forum in a FRIENDLY manner" 1st post???)

----------------------------------

would share information and HELP (actually YOU never even had the grace in the beginning to do that... is it an UNTRUTH?) with you but your claims of persecution alienate many who might be sympathetic to your concerns. No one wants to share with someone (which is fine, don't like my post, one can always choose to IGNORE it?? DUH!!!) who is in attack mode who cannot accept what is being said to them. You are owed no apology But I bet you love to be the victim (I am very much here especially by YOU, GO BACK AND READ YOUR FIRST STONE CASTED>>> FIRST POST, duh!). .

Sounds like you made the case well enough on the forum your husband is thoughtless, selfish and stingy and you are poor, misunderstood and angry. We got that. Many posters on this forum have posted and made friends here for long periods of time and found support and good feedback. You never chose to do that (You are right in that... ESPECIALLY "YOU" (in the lead) made a GREAT EXAMPLE of an OFFER of FRIENDSHIP "where??? which post that is... (truth? really where?)", this forum is not really even my thing and it is "SUPPOSED" to BE a VENT, a RANT, NOT for ME to be MALIGNED BY A someone who KNOWS nothing, absolutely nothing about me).

The name cleared thing...HAHAHAHAHA. Yes, do fight in court. (Bring it on! Would be something to be talked about for sure... full info please... oh you are PAYING for the filing fee?? I accept! Don't back down now!!!) Want the filing fee? (paypal? OR WIRE transfer?? I take both!!) It would be sad, if not so ridiculous. (It won't, not to me... I am liking it.)

Ilakatilol, why don't you come visit when you can carry on civil dialogue and let us hear what troubles you so much. I will be responsible for my soul, thank you. Will you? (Soul??? You would be in hell I think for all your ANGER towards me... if not why do you even bother coming back again & again?? But please do... proves my point too that YOU "personally" DISLIKE "me"... MY anger was not pointed at YOU in my first post... nothing to do with you at all, but YOU have to start a fire in YOUR direction don't you?)

You said you are educated but don't show that here (another SLANDER on things you don't know... I do own a BFA, thank you). Mostly you show how sad it must be to be you (No, I am having fun... provide your info please... need that for court you see... come on... I do believe YOU have a paralegal education... no problem there... BUT then YOU must then KNOW the PROPER PROCEDURES).
I am sure many have been where you are in having an unhappy situation.
YES, you DO liven up the forum because most talk about concerns and don't go into hissyfits (Yeap & probably sane enough to keep tabs of written words as evidence).

I am sure this makes interesting reading if nothing else. (Sure I agree.)
Sooo... lets prove something shall we??? Do you 1aokgal from the very first comment add negativity to MY post???

After the post sit & have only been addressed to RAYMOND... do YOU 1aokgal comment in a negative way about my marriage again???

Truth???

All evidence in writing... scroll bac
k!

Last edited by ilakatilol; 23rd August 2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 23rd August 2008, 12:26 AM   #55
1aokgal

Oh, DUH, you said most of this already before. Can't you play a new song? You have not got a clue what slander is all about and study of world religions makes you something other than an expert on religions or Christianity. Nice try, but no cigar. I take it you have problems with Christians since you speak negatively on this forum about them? Seems you have a problem there to distinguish what is written. There is no religious war here unless you like to make one. If so, I opt out as that is as useless to discuss as politics.

Don't wear your little self out with beating the wall here.....because no one cares.....least of all me. Yes, and you do be careful as well what you care to say on an open forum or the sword turns your way to wap you in the butt. You just sound like a tiresome child who has nothing better to do than scream for attention. OH dear!!! How much larger can you make your fonts? So you learned computer fonts? That is called,"flaming" and not permitted on the forum. I am SO impressed.

You will solve no issues in your home.You are too ornery and talk such stuff about your man that will fester into a problem. Nothing a woman grown and mature would say about her man. He has my sympathy for dealing with someone who says they have extreme pure hatred to their husband and is so full of bull. All that will hinder any healing of your misunderstandings between you both. I have too much respect for my man to ever talk so negative as you feel compelled to do.

Do you have any control over how bizarre you let yourself become? What is wrong with you?

You are a child having tantrums in an adult world and gain nothing.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 24th August 2008 at 07:16 PM.
Old 23rd August 2008, 07:17 AM   #56
ilakatilol

Quote:
Oh, DUH, you said most of this already before. Can't you play a new song? You have not got a clue what slander is all about and study of world religions makes you something other than an expert on religions or Christianity. Nice try, but no cigar. I take it you have problems with Christians since you speak negatively on this forum about them? Seems you have a problem there to distinguish what is written. There is no religious war here unless you like to make one. If so, I opt out as that is as useless to discuss as politics.

Don't wear your little self out with beating the wall here.....because no one cares.....least of all me. Yes, and you do be careful as well what you care to say on an open forum or the sword turns your way to wap you in the butt. You just sound like a tiresome child who has nothing better to do than scream for attention. OH dear!!! How much larger can you make your fonts? So you learned computer fonts? That is called,"flaming" and not premitted on the forum. I am SO impressed.

You will solve no issues in your home.You are too ornery and talk such stuff about your man that will fester into a problem. Nothing a woman grown and mature would say about her man. He has my sympathy for dealing with someone who says they have extreme pure hatred to their husband and is so full of bull. All that will hinder any healing of your misunderstandings between you both. I have too much respect for my man to ever talk so negative as you feel compelled to do. Do you have any control over how bizarre you let yourself become? What is wrong with you?

You are a child having tantrums in an adult world and gain nothing.
Well neither do I care what you say here too in this above post, does NOT change a THING of TRUTH in "LIES YOU spread"... so, the song will not CHANGE, only as further reinforcement of what YOU REALLY did put INTO words.

What I am interested in is your info... so you can PAYPAL or WIRE TRANSFER me the filing fee... "LIKE YOU SAID". Why, is that YOUR PRIME EXAMPLE of another "Bull****" of yours... if YOU ARE BSing... who is the child?? (and CHILDREN are KNOWN to tell LIES)?

If not, send over the details (big talker, be the grown up)... don't prove me right to catch YOU on another of YOUR "BS" please.

Child.
Old 23rd August 2008, 07:49 AM   #57
ilakatilol

Quote:
Oh, DUH, you said most of this already before. Can't you play a new song? You have not got a clue what slander is all about (oh yeah? What did you impose on ME in your first post is NOT a slander about me? Self denial perhaps? Do you need to reread your UNTRUTHS you first posted? Or did the POINTS not stick?) and study of world religions makes you something other than an expert (Errr where in my post did I mentioned "being an expert?" Your "mind" playing tricks on you again?? Care to quote me back on my post for evidence?!)on religions or Christianity. Nice try, but no cigar. I take it you have problems with Christians since you speak negatively on this forum about them (where did YOU even pick up that I have a problem with Christianity? Where?)? Seems you have a problem there to distinguish what is written. There is no religious war here unless you like to make one. If so, I opt out as that is as useless to discuss as politics (why chicken out at this stage? If you want war, come all out no? I'll take you on anyday! ).

Don't wear your little self out with beating the wall here (no... "you are wrong again" I have tons of energy... as much as to match YOURS).....because no one cares.....least of all me (mmm.. I don't either "care if YOU do care or not", having very much fun here... "but I do think you cared enough to keep coming back!"). Yes, and you do be careful as well what you care to say on an open forum or the sword turns your way to wap you in the butt (swing away, YOU are the one with the paralegal education... now put it to good use, I only know how to hire a lawyer... filing fee like YOU said PLEASE! Oh BTW... I am NOT ashame to take your money you have so generously offered... or am I really calling you on another bull? If not, let the case begin.). You just sound like a tiresome child who has nothing better to do than scream for attention (sure YOU too.. must have been exposed TO THE SAME attention by now... so don't go PUTTING YOURSELF above me... when you are enjoying the same amount of exposure as I... come back... people like to see you as much as me) . OH dear!!! How much larger can you make your fonts? So you learned computer fonts? That is called,"flaming" (how flaming is that? Where are the rules??? Don't think I see that anywhere or did you make that up again??? )and not premitted on the forum (rules... where again, maybe I missed it somehow?). I am SO impressed (ohhh.. thanks for "caring' LMAO).

You will solve no issues in your home.You are too ornery and talk such stuff about your man that will fester into a problem (will become your problems if I were to listen to YOUR fine advice to divorce my husband... ((someone have to take the blame through their actions... responsibilities you know)) thought people "know better" than to get involved into someone's domestic issues... even the police unless there are physical abuse involved & with witnesses at that, WHO are YOU??? A nobody who just love to stick her mouth into my business I DID NOT ASK YOU to... but guess YOU never learned HOW TO "mind your own business" eh?). Nothing a woman grown and mature would say about her man. He has my sympathy for dealing with someone who says they have extreme pure hatred to their husband and is so full of bull (again... Prove that I am bull like I prove YOU to be... quote anywhere??? Lets dispute it?). All that will hinder any healing of your misunderstandings between you both (errr wrong again, if you are right, my husband will be the first to let you know... IN COURT). I have too much respect for my man to ever talk so negative (good for you, but YOUR way should be IMPOSED on everyone's life?? Errr... a bit of a tyrant aren't you??? But everyone else can't be like YOU or I won't be here getting on YOUR nerves... besides, if I speak negative about him, it is my right as a spouse who have to deal with his flaws... NOT YOU... of course YOU can polish him rosy all you want but FACT IS; YOU STILL don't know him like I DO!!! Want to challenge that??? YOU can!! ) as you feel compelled to do. Do you have any control over how bizarre you let yourself become? What is wrong with you (Reflection, reflection... what is wrong with YOU... its YOUR actions that caused MY reaction... not the other way around & the funny thing is... YOU keep coming back!)?

You are a child having tantrums in an adult world and gain nothing (likewise... IF I am the child, you reflect back just like me, well aren't we alike??? MY reflection? Reflection always comes back... but the great thing is I never paint myself to "know it all"... wooo!).
Come on... bring more on... lets throw a tantrum PARTY!

Oh... and what has my comments to RAYMOND has got to do with you that you cannot help YOURSELF to the "lollipop"? CHILD???

While I am always just answering to your comments afterall!

P.S. Big fonts is for people who seem to have a problem reading and understanding what they themselves has written...

Oh... CARE to repost YOUR FIRST POST as ANSWER to every new poster post... I am sure they would feel as welcome as I from YOU. Dare to do it?

Oh... like this lollipop?? Come back and lick it!
Old 23rd August 2008, 04:36 PM   #58
1aokgal

You posted your problems on the forum for all to read.
Slander? You don't know the meaning of the legal concept. File? Don't make me laugh. Go look up in the dictionary and description of legal issues. This is a prime example of hysteria and mental imagery. This much imagination and one should write a story or a book. I bet your mother thought you should be a writer?

You have one car......he takes it and you then have no money for taxi to work. That is REAL problems. So why don't you concern yourself with solving some of your real issues? If you want no comments on your life...... than why post them on the internet?

I have to laugh. This is the ONLY really wise thing you have said in all of this. Yes, we are probably a bit alike.....two women with problems...and SPITFIRES ....your words...as well!! I always fought for people who could not defend themselves and tried to help them. It usually ended with me worn out and they take advantage.

You? Get on my nerves? I have nerves of steel. Like a fly on the wall is all this. I just think it is sad that you must feel very alone and misunderstood to be so angry.

No one makes fun of your grammar as you noted. You have fine command of a language other than your own. It is the ranting, screaming and acting out that is hilarious here. Solves nothing...gains nothing......except to expend energy.

Sorry, I won't read through all the brain hysteria!!! You want me to read it .....keep it KISS...short/simple and on track. I have other things to do......swim in my pool, go out on the boat, read/exchange emails about making bread with friends/ work around garden here/ cook out with my husband/go buy flowers for a yard project. You want my input....keep it civil.

You do not have a good situation......an educated lady working at at a basic level job and a hubby that is selfish and stingy. Who would not be upset? These are issues any woman here on forum understands. My husband is generous, loving, kind but has a HUGE problem and is insensitive......like a post. Puts us even with having problems.

I see you say you love your husband, right? So do I love my husband of 28 years. That makes US special over so many in the world who do not have love for their spouse. We would like to work out differences with them, correct? That we have in common. He is a good man and deserves my loyalty. He does not drink, womanize or put me down. He is very decent. I am lucky that he works really hard and provides extremely well. Years back, we had problems that others have as money, job all that. That all passes with time.

I just don't talk to him about problem issues as he can't handle it and I handle things alone. That is not good. I think you sound as if you do the same? I think many women do this. Men have the depth of motor oil.

THAT is why we came here, right? Maybe we are more alike than you know. :-)

Last edited by 1aokgal; 25th August 2008 at 06:29 AM.
Old 24th August 2008, 05:31 PM   #59
markr154

ILAKATILOL - You really need to get a life, seriously.

You blame all of your unhappiness and feelings of unfulfilment on him, but maybe you are just pi**ed off that he's having a life and you aren't, but who's fault is that?

You should start doing things for your own enjoyment. Take up a few hobbies / interests for yourself ...and let the lazy b**tard wash his own friggin' sweaty clothes! It might wake him up so that he respects and appreciates you more.

You ARE allowed to say NO sometimes ...he is not responsible for your happiness, YOU are!
markr154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2008, 05:38 PM   #60
Raymond

Those two are funny Mark. Who needs TV entertainment. I have to laugh or I will cry.

Raymond