Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Chapel > Prayers needed

Old 5th August 2004, 02:06 AM   #1
forever wondering

prayer needed for rocky relationship

I have been through several relationships that haven't worked in the past and was hoping that the relationship I'm in now would work. I have been waiting for too long all my life for the right one to come along and it doesn't seem to be happening for me. I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now and things have been rocky. I thought for awhile that we were getting along so well and was thinking that this one would last but not certain right now as he is not as affectionate and caring as I would like him to be. I know he means well and he's very kind to me and honest but he's just not really the affectionate type. We've talked about this issue a couple of times and not sure if we can work through it. I'm tired of jumping from relationship to relationship and really want to work this through. I need a hope and a prayer for either this relationship to work or the right one to finally come along. I have waited for too long and am so exhausted all I want is to be married to a wonderful man and to have a family but it doesn't seem to be happening....... please pray for me
Old 16th October 2004, 09:22 AM   #2
lizzy12342004

Smile Re: prayer needed for rocky relationship

Pray to the lord and seek strenght in him and to him shall you salvation be, the lord will answer your prayer it may not be instant but it will come eventually and may the outcome be a positive one. Amen.